The photo shoot

Louis POV

Bridget looked like a total mess. But she still managed to look completely hot...What the hell is wrong with me.. Oh yeah that's right im in love.

Sammy and Niall just walked downstairs and they look pretty darn happy... OH I see what's going on there they got it on... HAH okay then... Then Bridget walked downstairs and she looked FINEEEE....

"Okay lets get a move on then." I say jumping outta my seat and walking over to Bridget kissing her softly and intertwining our fingers and walking towards the door. I hear Niall and Sammy's footsteps following and once we stepped outside realization hit me.

"Guys we only have golf carts.." I say trailing off.

"Well lets see what's in the garage." Niall says with a smile.

He walks over to the garage door and opens it, revealing to Lamborghini's. My jaw drops, Bridget and Sammy's faces are similar to mine.

"I called and had them drop these off last night while we were all sleeping. Your welcome... Oh and I call the blue one." Niall says with a smirk.

"OHMYGOD I LOVE YOU!" I scream running over to him and tackling him. The girls stand their laughing as Niall walks over to open the blue cars' passenger door and I walk over to the black passenger car door and open it.

The girls smile and gladly sit in the passenger seat. We both walk around the car and sit in the drivers' seats. When I sit down I see silver aviators sitting by the music system. I look at Bridget and she is wearing pink aviators. I pull out of the garage and start driving to the photo shoot.

****1 hour later****

We arrive at the photo shoot and as soon as we step out of the cars we are met by screaming fans and flashes of the paparazzi.

Sammy POV

Holy shit. As soon as Niall opens my door I am blinded by the flashing lights. I immediately put my purple aviators back on, noticing Niall never took his black ones off. Niall grabs my hand, ignoring the paparazzi and walking after Louis and Bridget into the building. As soon as we are into the safety of the building and realize Bridget has a pink handprint on the side of her face. I run over to her.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?!?" I ask searching for answers.

"its fine Sammy. Calm down. A fan got too close and slapped me." Bridget explains.

"Im gonna kill a bitch." I say before realizing where we are.

Bridget seems to have the same realization as we give each other a bear hug and start squealing. The boys just sit there and laugh as me and Bridget fall over cuz we got just a smidge bit too excited... 

"Hello finally you guys got here! My name is Amanda, I am one of the make up artists! I am so glad you guys could make it!" A lady shrieks with a smile on her face.

This should be fun....

We all walk into a hair and make up area as we get sat down in chairs. And people start getting us ready. Someone starts plucking my eyebrows and I do my best not to groan in pain. As soon as we are all done, we get dragged into another room twice as big with a ton of clothes. People throw some clothes at each of us as we go into dressing rooms to get dressed.

I come out wearing a low cut purple tank top that has little white anchors on it. I am wearing white short shorts and purple sparkly sandals. Bridget is wearing an I love New York tank top with black short shorts and red sparkly sandals. The boys are both wearing kaki pants with simple tee shirts and Nike skater shoes.

We get pulled in out of dressing rooms a lot and do many poses with our guys like kissing each other or giving piggyback rides etc.. then it gets to the swimsuit category. Both of us girls get strapless bikinis with tye dyed colors and we walk out and the guys are both wearing tye dye swim shorts. It continued on and on and on like this with many different categories until we were finally able to get back into our sweatpants. Then Amanda walks back into the room.

"Hi guys!! Sooo the photographer just informed me that you get to keep everything that you wore today! Thanks again for coming have a safe trip home!!" And with that Amanda walks back out of the room.

Im sure if me and Bridget had any energy left we would be freaking out. we gathered all of our new clothes and went back outside only to get mobbed again by fans and paparazzi. As soon as we get into the car I fall asleep to Niall singing along to a song as he drives us back to the cabin.

HIII sorry I haven't been updating very much lately... Sorry! I have had exams and tests In every single class. So I haven't had much free time... Plus I want to interact with my readers more so inbox me or comment! Thanks love you all <3