Boat rides

Bridget POV

I woke up in my own bed... Wait a minute I fell asleep in the car last night so Louis must have carried me to bed. With that thought I smiled. I turned my head to find an empty bed. I wonder where Louis is. I walk into the bathroom and take a piss, brush my teeth and jump in the shower. As soon as I am done I do my hair and put a little mascara on. I get dressed in something simple and walk downstairs.

I find everyone awake and sitting at the table eating cereal. Louis looks like he had already showered and dressed, same as Sammy and Niall. God how long was I asleep?!

"How long have I been sleeping?" I ask to nobody in particular.

"Well it is 1:30 now so you can do the math!" Sammy says sarcastically.

"Ohh gotcha.. I am so hungry." I think aloud.

"Then eat something love." Louis says with a smile.

I sit down and pour myself some cereal. And start shoveling it into my mouth.

"Oh the plan for today is Ms. Laura is coming to check up on the dance planning and then I was thinking we could go take a boat ride on the lake." Louis says.

"That sounds good to me. We basically have most of the dance planned already. So we can give her details on what needs to be bought for it. Oh and by the way Skylar texted me saying they are going to be back tomorrow!" I say happily.

"God I have missed them!" Sammy screams.

We all chuckle and finish eating while making some small talk. We get interrupted by the door bell ringing. I stand up and put the bowls and spoons in the dishwasher and quickly pick up the counter tops. Niall goes and answers the door and brings Ms. Laura in to sit down.

"So how have things been going so far?" Ms. Laura asks.

"Really good and fun! We are having a blast!" Sammy says while smiling at Niall.

"Well that's good! How bout you all take me upstairs to show me what you all have planned for the dance so far." Ms. Laura says while standing to her feet. We all walk up the stairs and into the office. Ms. Laura takes a seat on the opposite side of my desk and I sit down on the other side. Sammy and I show her everything we have planned so far and she seems very pleased.

"Okay well I just need to write down a list of things that myself and Mrs. Briggs will need to get for the party." Ms. Laura says while grabbing a notepad and a pen.

After she writes everything down and leaves we all get our things ready to go on the boat out on the lake. Thankfully the cabin came with a boat. I put my bikini on underneath a tee shirt and some white short shorts. I slide on some flip flops and walk out to meet Louis on the boat. When I get out there everyone is by the boat, ready to get on.

"Oh geez sorry were you waiting for me?" I ask innocently.

"Haha yes love." Louis replies while softly kissing my lips.

We start the boat and drive around the lake for a while. Sammy and I tan while Louis and Niall chat and drink. I end up falling asleep and im guessing Sammy did too. When i wake up i find out that i actually didnt burn at all- for once. Sammy didnt either but that is no surprise. As soon as i wake her up we get up and stretch. Since it is a big boat we are able to walk around and not feel cramped. We walk down to the first level of the boat and the guys are no where in sight. We were about to turn around when the boat turns dramatically sending both Sammy and myself flying off the boat into the cold water.

As soon as we come up we see Louis and Niall laughing their asses off. i flip them the bird as Sammy laughs. Sammy and I float around for a while, until Louis and Niall jump in. We play chicken and a couple other water games before we decide to head back to the cabin.

"Well you guys got pretty tan!" Niall states the obvious.

"Well duh. But so did you guys and all you were doing was sitting there talking." Sammy adds.

"That is very true, but Lou and I are natural tanners. So it doesnt take much for us to get tan." Niall says smirking.

"Oh shut up I know you guys tan easily! There is no need to rub it in our faces!!" Sammy says while swatting Niall's arm pllayfully.

Louis and I watch while snickering because we find it entertaining watching these two play fight- until it gets all sexual. Then when that happens we usually throw a blanket over them and walk away.

By time Sammy and Niall get done with their bickering we are at the cabin and Sammy and i head to the office to do some more planning for the dance.