Where did she go.

Sammy POV

I wake up in the office chair with Bridget sitting on the chair next to mine. She is passed out cold and snoring heavily-which is weird because she usually doesnt snore unless she was up late last night. We must have been up late last night working on planning the rest of the dance. I look through all the papers to see that we have completley finished. I smile to myself and i go to Me and Niall's room to shower. Once i have showered and beautified myslef for the day I go to find the guys. I walk around the house to find them sitting on the couch playing xbox.

"Louis your girlfriend is passed out in the office. Either go wake her up or go carry her into your room so she can sleep more comftorbly." I say as i go to sit next to Niall.

"Yes ma'am." Louis gets up after he pauses the game earning a sigh from Niall. I chuckle to myself while Niall whines about how "it isn't fair" that I had to make Louis get up. I simply laugh as a response.

Moments after Louis goes upstairs he comes back down. "Sammy I thought you said she was in the office?" Louis asks while standing in front of me.

"She was in there with me I swear. Plus she was passed out cold so she couldn't have just woken up within two minutes." I say.

"Well I looked all around upstairs. Like in every room and she wasn't in any room." Louis says looking worried.

"Guys lets not start to panic here. I am sure she just came downstairs quietly or something to get some food maybe. Lets all just split up and look around before we get too worried." Niall says reassuringly.

We all split up. Louis goes outside, I go upstairs and Niall stays downstairs. We all search the house for about an hour. We look in every space possible but no sign of Bridget. My thoughts get interrupted by my phone ringing. I look at the screen to see Nicole's name flashing on it.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey Sammy!! We just got to the regular camp. Do you wanna give us directions to the couples cabin?" Nicole asks.

"Yeah sure." I give her all the directions and we say our goodbyes and hang up. I try calling Bridget again for the tenth time. I tell the boys that the others are on their way over, but none of us are happy and smiling knowing that Bridget has somehow disappeared. A knock at the door startles all of us and we all race to the door.

As soon as I open it I am tackled into a hug by the three girls that I have missed dearly. All the guys hug but you can tell Louis' heart isn't into it.

"Lou mate what's wrong?" Liam asks.

"Yeah and Sammy what's wrong with you? Aren't you guys happy to see us?" Brittney asks.

"Yeah and where's Bridget?" Skylar asks.

"That's the thing. We can't find her anywhere. I woke up in the office this morning because Bridget and I fell asleep in there last night because we were up so late working on the finishing touches of the dance. As soon as I was done in the shower I went downstairs to tell Louis to either wake her up or put her in their room so she would be more comfortable. When Louis went up to get her she wasn't there. We have been looking for her ever since." I fill them in and start crying.

Niall walks over to me and pulls me into a hug, rubbing my back. "Did you guys call her?" Zayn asks.

"Yeah I have called her multiple times and she hasn't answered." Louis says, his eyes filling with tears.

"Almost right before you guys got here I went into the office and found her phone on the table. If she left she would have taken it with her." I say starting to panic more.

"Okay, okay we all need to take a deep breath here. Let's all go sit down and think of any clues that would help us figure out where she disappeared to." Harry says calmly.

We all walk into the living room and sit down, each of the couples sitting together. Louis is leaning up against a wall with his hands rubbing his face. We all talk about where she would have gone or the possibility of someone taking her which sends both me and Louis into tears. After about an hour of talking we go into the office to see if there is anything in there that would help us find her.

When we get into the office we all look around.

"GUYS GET OVER HERE!" Harry screams.

We all rush over by him. He points to the window and I see a piece of paper taped to the window. 

The paper says: The cops don't need to be involved with this. If they get involved your lovely Bridget dies. I will get into contact with you. Now be careful my little friends because you are being watched.  

Sorry for a cliff hanger guys. I had to (: Hope you are all enjoying the story. <3