Just a little Drunk

Sorry if I make mistakes. Just let me know when i make mistakes...Thanks (:

Bridget POV

Ohmygod I am so happy right now. I mean who wouldnt be. I have the love of my life as my boyfriend and starting tomorrow i am going to get more time alone with him! ME and Sammy agreed we could get drunk tonight since Louis and Niall said that they wouldnt take advantage of us and that they would make sure that we stay safe. Liam, Nicole, Harry, Skylar, Zayn, and Brittney decided to head back to the cabins since they were leaving fairly early tomorrow. And im pretty sure all the couples are sleeping in the same beds......HEHE.

"Louissssss where is Sammyyyyyyyyy? SAMANTHA! SAM! SAMMY! SAMALINGADINGDONG!"  I slurred.

"Oh my god you are hilarious when you are drunk and she is right over there by the stage." Louis responds.

"Tell my Llama I want to get a ride over by her!" I tell Louis while giggling.

"I will make sure to tell your Llama pronto." Louis says with a chuckle.

"Good but make sure that my Llama doesnt get you pregnent because then you would really want to meet a camel and eat worms!" I say with a smile.

"Oh that would be just terrible!" Louis says sarcastically.

"SAMMMMYYYYY THE LLAMA IS TRYIN TO GET LOUIS PREGNENT!" I scream over to Sammy.

"OH SHIT BRIDGEY MAKE SURE THE UNICORN DOESNT SEE HIM BECAUSE THEN ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE!" Sammy screams back as she starts wobbling back over by me.

"OH TRUST ME I WONT!" I yell while laughing.

I pull Sammy to the side so that Louis and Niall are out of earshot. "Pssssstttttt Sammy i have an ideaaaaaaa" I say with a big smile on my face.

"Yeah what is it honey bunches of oats?" Sammy says while trying to be serious but laughing.

"We get some poles on the stage and we dance around the poles to see what Niall and Louis reaction would be!" I say.

"OH MY GOD THAT IS THE BEST IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD!" Sammy says with a big grin on her face.

"Okay lets go tell the stage manager which is Tommy......OHMYGOD WE HAVENT TALKED TO TOMMY YET! I MISS TOMMY!" I shout at the top of my lungs.

"Holy shit your right pizza go!!!!!!" Sammy yells before galloping away....like a horse.

I stand there confused for a minute until i catch up to Sammy and she is already telling Tommy our plan. Tommy just laughs and goes along with it.

Once the poles are all set up, we waltz up onto stage and immediatley spot Niall and Louis. Their Jaws are dropped and i can already tell they are shocked. I turn to Sammy and Smirk.

"Looks like Louis jr. and Niall jr. are going to be getting raised tonight if you know what i mean!" Sammy says winking at me.

All i can do is laugh and walk over to the microphone. Once I am at the microphone i tap it a couple times and I start speaking into it right away. "This is for Louis and Niall!" I shout out to the crowd.

Me and Sammy climb onto our poles and as soon as the music starts we start spinning around the poles and doing some tricks and splits and such. We look into the crowd and see that in fact Louis jr. and Niall jr. are making quite a big scene in their pants.

I look at Sammy and whisper shout "Sammy Louis jr and Niall jr. are making quite a big scene!!!" I laugh.

She laughs and as soon as the song ends we stumble off stage and hobble over to Louis and NIall.

"Why the hell did you do that?!?!?" Niall asks.

"We just wanted to see what you guys would do! And obviously your little 'friends' decided to make an appearance tonight too!" Sammy says while poking Niall Jr.

"OHMYGOD SAMMY YOU JUST TOUCHED NIALL JR.!!!!!!!!" I yell while laughing my ass off.

"Hahahaha Bridgey i just got an idea!" Sammy says while smiling really wide.

"What is it Samanthaaaaaaa?" I ask.

Sammy turns to the boys. "Hey guys guess what?" Sammy asks the boys with a smirk.

"What is it Sammy?" Louis asks while he trys to get Louis Jr to go down.

"You are coming skinny dipping with me and Bridgey!!" Sammy yells.

I smile really big and both the boys jaws are on the ground.