Wait what.

Skylar POV

Wait a minute. We wont get to see the boys for how long? I think i am going to pass out. I love Harry so much. I dont think i will be able to take it if i dont see him. I fell so hard for him this summer. By time i realize i got lost in my thoughts, i look up and i see its only us girls here in the room. All the boys are probably somewhere else in the cabin and i honestly dont have the strength to get up and look for Harry. I didnt even realize i was crying until i looked at all the other girls faces and saw that they were crying and i felt mine and sure enough i am too. This is hell. Bloody hell.

Brittney is the first one to speak.

"Where did the boys go?" She asks.

"I dont know i didnt even realize they left." Bridget says.

"Me either. I cant believe they just tell us that they are leaving us behind with no emotions what so ever. Not that i really had any idea what we would do if we went with them..." I say just trailing off.

"And the thing that bugs me is that they just said it with like no emotion. We didnt get like a hug or anything when they said it. They just said it and walked away." Sammy says

Everyone was pretty much quiet after what Sammy said and after like ten munutes passed we all split up and went to our rooms. Thankfully none of the boys were here to listen to our hearts breaking more and more by the second. After a few hours go by I hear a door open so i get up and go into Brittneys room and she is in the process of getting up and we each go get the girls and all go downstairs together.

When we get downstairs we see all of the guys with all their bags packed by the door. I dont remember them packing their bags.... 

"Whats going on?" Sammy asks.

"Well Simon called and he said that since camp is going to be over soon that we might as well leave now to avoid anything on the actual leaving day." Zayn says,

"So what you were just planning on leaving without saying goodbye?" Nicole asks getting upset. 

"Well we thought it would be easier..."Liam says.

"How about this for easy.. Goodbye Louis Tomlinson i hope i never see you again." Bridget says with tears rolling down her face as she walks out of the room.

"Diddo to you Niall" Sammy says as she walks out behind Bridget.

One by one we all walk out of the room leaving the guys standing there by the door. We all go into Bridgets room and snuggle together on her bed. A few minutes after we snuggle up we hear the door open and close, which only makes us all break down and cry harder.

Authors note

No this is not the end...there is still more to come! Hope everyone is enjoying my story(: