Road trip?

Bridget POV

Sooooo i guess you could say all of us dont feel like eating, moving, talking or even breathing without the boys. Its been rough and it hasnt even been that long. We stopped checking our cell phones about three hours ago. We had holed ourselves all up in my room,  and a couch that usually fits two or three at the most and right now its fitting the five us perfectly fine. We are all snuggled up in the weirdest positions but none of us really care. The sudden beeping from all five of our cell phones had us jumping over each other to get to the other side of my room to get to them.

Once we got to the other side of my room it was silent as we all read our texts. Mine was from Louis , as im taking a wild guess and each of the other girls' texts were from Niall, Liam, Harry, and Zayn. Mine said-

Hey baby. I miss you. I have really good news. I wanna see you so bad.. Can i drop by in say an hour or so? Text me as soon as you can. I love you..

After reading that i looked up and i saw that the girls all had these looks on their faces, and i realized my face had the same one.

"Did yours say he was stopping by soon?" Skylar asked in a weak voice.

We all slowy nodded our heads..and within seconds all hell broke loose. We all sprinted to our showers and started getting ready. I took the fastest shower of my life, but i still made sure to shave up to my knee and wash all the necessary parts. When i got out i put on my lace bra and thong, just in case he wanted to..you know. then i started doing my hair. I blow dried it then straightened it, letting my bangs frame my face. I made sure to put volumizer in my hair so it didnt look flat to my head. Then i proceeded with doing my make up. I put on minimal cover up to cover up my blemishes and bags under my eyes, then i put on eyeliner and mascara and a light shimmery lipgloss.

I put on lounge short shorts that barely covered my ass and a tank top. I didnt want Louis thinking i was trying too hard to look good for him. Because no matter howw much i love him and miss him i am upset how he and all the other boys handled things. I looked at the clock and saw that i still had twenty minutes left so i decided to start cleaning. I made my bed and started a load of laundry then went down to the kitchen which wasnt too bad because none of us had really left our beds. One by one the other girls came down wearing similar outfits. I guess we all were thinking pretty alike because they all had picked up their rooms as well. We were all cleaning the bottom level and almost done when we heard a knock at the door.

We ran to the couch and quickly turned on the xbox pretending like we were in an intense game when Skylar yellled out "It's open." We all glanced at each other and kept playing, not looking up when they walked into the room. Niall yellled out "OMG YOU GUYS ARE PLAYING THIS GAME WITHOUT ME?!" As Sammy stifled a giggle.

"Girls could you pause that for a minute so we can talk to you?" Zayn asks seriously.

"What did you guys feel like coming back to shatter our hearts for a second time?" Brittney asks with a menacing glare towards Zayn.

"No just..please hear us out.." Harry says while staring at Skylar. We all put our remotes down after i pause the game.

Nicole was the first to say something. "I dont want you guys to think you can just tear us apart like that and not give us an explanation..so you better give us an explanation. A damn good one too."

Liam looks at her and you can tell all he wants to do is kiss her. "Simon made us do it." Liam says.

"He told us we were leaving for tour tomorrow and to just break things off right at that moment or else." Liam continues.

All of us girls are looking at each other not really expecting that at all. "But we went to Simon and made things crystal clear for him.. So we have some exciting news for you girls." Louis says.

I sit up straighter anxious to hear what they have to say. "Simon has agreed to let all of you come with on the tour" Niall says looking at Sammy.

I feel tears of joy streaming down my face as i jump over Sammy and Skylar and into Louis' arms. I kiss him with more passion then ever before and i smile throughout the kiss. When i stop for a second i glance around to see everyone else doing the same exact thing.

Authors Note

I am soooo sorry i havent updated in liegit forever... I hope this chapter doesnt suck, i wantedto update before i had to study for exams. Thanks for all your patience. Much love<3