Bonfire preperation

Bridget POV

All the girls and I looked H-O-T. We all were wearing the  cutest outfits with our bellybuttons pierced and natural make-up and cute hair-dos. I was wearing a diamond bellybutton ring and I was wearing a tie dye crop top with pink jean short shorts with gladiator sandals. I had my hair in loose curls that framed my face perfectly with natural makeup that covered acne and blemishes but then also I had heavy black mascara so my eyelashes were super long and I was wearing light pink baby lips.

Sammy was wearing black jean short shorts with a lime green crop top that said 'stay classy' across the front of it. She was wearing simple black flip flops and her hair was in big beach waves and her makeup was the same as mine. She had a diamond bellybutton ring in too.

Brittney was wearing jean short shorts with a bright pink crop top that the numbers 86 on it. She also had a diamond bellybutton ring. Her hair was perfectly straightened and her make up was the same as mine and Sammy's except her baby lips were a neon pink color that matched her shirt. She was wearing pink flip flops to go with her shirt.

Nicole was wearing white jean short shorts with a blue crop top that said 'Lets get Weird' on it in white lettering. She had a white pearl bellybutton ring in and was wearing blue gladiator sandals that had studs on them. Her hair was the same as Sammy's and her makeup was the same as mine except her baby lips was just clear and shiny.

Skylar was wearing light purple jean short shorts with a white lace crop top and her hair was in loose curls. Her bellybutton ring was an anchor and she was wearing simple white sandals. Her makeup was the same as Nicole's.

So if you couldn't tell, the bonfires were a big deal and we always had people preforming. It was the only night we could have alcohol and it was super fun,

"You girls ready to make an entrance to this thing?" I asked with a big smile.

"Hell yeah" They all said at the same time.

Niall POV

I was so excited for this bonfire. The boys and I had something special planned and I just hope everything will go well. The thing I am most excited for is seeing Sammy. She is definitely something special. I love her so much that it hurts. I would do literally anything for her.

"You okay mate?" Zayn interrupts my thoughts by walking over to me and sitting down.

"Yeah just hoping everything goes well tonight." I say nervously.

"Trust me it will." Zayn says reassuringly giving me a pat on the back.

"You look good mate." I say to Zayn.

"Thanks but you don't look half bad yourself" Zayn says with a smile.

All of us boys looked pretty damn good. We were all wearing khaki shorts that go down to our knees and I was wearing blue air Jordans for shoes with a blue shirt that said 'crazy mofo' on it. I styled my hair the usual way, and so did all the other boys.

Louis was wearing a striped t-shirt with toms. Harry wore a grey t-shirt that said 'come at me' in tie dye lettering with DC shoes. Zayn was wearing a green shirt that said 'im a boss' on it with grey Nike skater shoes. Liam was wearing a regular light blue V-neck with black Nike skater shoes.

Liam walked out of the bathroom and by our beds where the rest of the boys were sitting. "Alright lads do you have the stuff?" He asks.

We all nod our heads in return. "Okay then lets go we don't want to be late." Liam states.

We all start walking over to the bonfire and as soon as we get there we walk up onto the stage that has been set up.