Couples Cabin

Niall POV

I wonder why the announcements said for all the couples to go down to the food hall. There must be something going on that has to do with being a couple. I guess I will find out once we get inside. Once we get inside the food hall, most of couples are already there and the lead counselor is on the stage.

"Alright everyone please take you seats so I can begin." Ms. Laura says.

Once everyone is settled down and everyone is sitting Ms. Laura continues.

"Well we are starting something new here at camp. We found out who was dating who from your fellow campers. We put the couples names into a hat a drew two random couples. May I remind you this was completely random. Even if the two couples don't want to do this that is too bad because they have to." Ms. Laura says.

By now we are looking around because we are really curious as to who won and what do the couples get to do when they win.

"Well the two couples that win will be going to a special couples cabin and they will be organizing our first ever dance here at camp. We figured that a couple organizing it would be a good idea because they know everything about being in love and what they want to get out of a dance." Ms. Laura continues.

Now I was excited. I hope me and Sammy are one of the couples that win because the couples cabin sounds fun plus we would get to pan the dance here at the camp.

"Okay by now im guessing you are on the edge of your seats waiting to find out who won so I will tell you. The first couple is......Samantha Tucker and Niall Horan! the second couple is......Bridget Flink and Louis Tomlinson! Now may I remind you that this was completely at random and I didn't choose these two couples I randomly picked them." Ms. Laura states.

I stand up and hug Sammy and peck her on the lips and Louis does the same to Bridget. This is going to be one hell of an adventure.

Sorry I know this chapter is short but I just wanted to put this in here! Thanks for the reads so far (: