Forgiveness

Niall POV

I screwed up ad I screwed up pretty bad. I have no idea what Louis is planning on doing to Sammy but there is no way in hell that she is EVER going to forgive me. I just wish I could turn back time and change everything I do. Suddenly the door just flies open.

"NIALLLLL" Louis screams. I don't even have the energy to get up from my position on the couch. It was enough that I had to clean the entire cabin.

Louis walks into the Kitchen with Sammy by his side. As soon as I see Sammy I jump from my spot on the couch and run over to her. As soon as I come within five feet of her she flinches. That literally breaks the what is rest of my heart.

"Sammy please listen to me.." As soon as I start talking Louis cuts me off.

"Oh shush I already explained your anger problems to her and she completely understands. So just kiss and make up, then go and take a shower together because you both look like crap and after the day we have had you need to get it on." Louis says with a smirk.

I dot argue. I walk over to Sammy and kiss her passionately. She grimaces and I pull away.

"What's wrong?" I ask. Knowing I probably don't wanna know the answer.

"Well um the second time you punched me you kinda busted my lip open." Sammy says with her eyes getting watery at the thought.

"Oh. I am such a fucking screw up. I am so ungodly sorry..." I say trailing off. then I start walking away.

"No Niall wait!" Come here!" Sammy shrieks running up to me.

"You have every right to feel bad Niall. But it was the past okay? I have forgiven you. You don't need the guilt. I am fine. I am a tough girl and I can handle it. I will be completely fine." Sammy says with a reassuring smile.

"Oh come here and kiss me already." I say, hating the space between us.

We kiss for a couple minutes and when we pull apart I realize we both really do need a shower.

"So how about that shower now?" I say while wiggling my eyebrows.

She answers my question  by pulling off her bra from underneath her shirt and tucking it into my pants pocket. She walks away while seductively swaying her hips. I immediately follow her up and we undress each other. As soon as we get into the shower I look into her bright blue eyes.

"I love you and I want you to never forget that. Ever." I say meaning every word.

"I love you more Niall." Sammy  says while pecking my lips.

Bridget POV

Damn I going to f***ing kill that mother****er. I am so upset right now I cannot even explain it. After an hour of searching for her I decided to go back and ask Louis to come help me. 

As soon as I walk into the cabin I realize it is clean and Louis is sitting there dressed and ready to go to the photo shoot. What.

"Louis what the hell?" I ask while pecking his lips and sitting down next to him.

"Well Niall has cleaned up and I went out and found Sammy. I brought them back here and they are all good. They are upstairs showering together right now. Oh and by the way you might wanna wipe the sweat and dirt off your face  before you go to the photo shoot.: Louis says like its obvious.

"Okay stop. Slow down. And repeat." I say sarcastically.He opens his mouth to speak but I silence him by connecting our lips.

"Okay now that I have shut you up.. What time does the photo shoot start?" I ask.

"Starts in 2 hours which means we need to leave in one." Louis asks.

Well crap I don't have much time.