Nice Sweatshirts

Bridget POV

I don't eve know why those nincompoops had to wake me up....like why. Sure they were leaving and all but still. I had woken up for the second time today and it was 12:30. Louis was still sleeping but I had to piss like none other. I slowly unwrapped myself from his arms and got up. As I was walking to the bathroom I see Sammy moving around a little bit.

"Bridgey?' Sammy calls out.

"Yeah Sammy?" I ask.

"Good your up. Can you help me get out of his arms, I am kinda stuck." Sammy explains.

"Yeah sure." I respond with a little chuckle.

I walk over to her and Niall and in fact she is stuck in Niall's arms. I unravel her from his arms and she slowly stands up and we walk into their bathrooms. After we get done doing our business we decide to go back to our cabin to get dressed and brush our teeth and stuff. As we were walking over to the door I heard someone waking up.

"Bridget? Sammy?" Louis asks.

"Yeah?" We both say at the same time.

"Where are you guys going?" He asks with a sexy morning voice.

"Well we just wanted to go shower and brush our teeth and stuff." I explain.

"Oh okay well I will wake Nialler up and we will meet you at your cabin in a bit then." He says.

"Okay sounds good." I wave goodbye and we start walking back to our cabin. Once we get there we can see that the girls had taken some of their things and it looks and feels empty in here as just the two of us.

"Wow it feels emptier In here now." Sammy says basically reading my thoughts.

"Hahah yeah I was juts thinking that same thing. Well lets go shower." I respond walking to the bathroom.

***30 minutes later***

We had both showered and brushed our teeth so far. We were brushing our hair when we heard the cabin door open. I poked my head out of the bathroom door and Niall and Louis were sitting on our beds. We hadn't even walked out to get our clothes yet! Oh well....

"Don't worry its just Niall and Louis." I say reassuringly to Sammy.

"Good I thought it could be some weird rapists or something!" Sammy says with her voice full of sarcasm.

"Oh shuddup already....we still need to get our clothes. But it makes me wonder what we did last night because I woke up in Louis's shirt and my hair was a complete mess. I cant remember a single thing we did last night." I explain to Sammy.

"Well I remember being on the stage for a little bit but I don't remember why. Then I remember talking about camels oh and I remember throwing up." Sammy explains.

"Oh that's a little weird....Lets go find out what really happened last night." I say while walking out of the bathroom with my pink fluffy towel wrapped around my body.

Sammy follows me out and we sit down on one of the other beds. "So what happened last night?" Sammy asks in curiosity.

"Well a lot actually..." Louis starts out.

"Yeah well it started with you guys going up on stage and pole dancing purposely trying to get us a little 'happy' if you know what I mean." Niall keeps going.

"HAH and did it work?" I ask while wiggling my eyebrows with a smirk on my face.

"Haha it actually did..." Louis says while trailing off.

"SCORE FOR US GIRLS" Sammy shouts while holding her hand up for a high five. I giggle while slapping her hand.

"Anyway after that you girls decided that you wanted to go skinny dipping and you ran over to the lake and you threw your shirts and shorts in the water and we didn't want you guys doing anything that you would regret so we took off our shirts and covered you guys up before you could take anything else off. Then you both threw up and passed out in our arms, so we carried you both back to our cabin and we all just fell asleep." Niall says with a shy smile.

"Holy crap." Me and Sammy say at the same time.

"Haha yeah and um don't you guys want to get dressed?" Louis asks while checking me out.

"OH yeah I completely forgot!" Me and Sammy both jump off the bed and walk over to our dresser pulling out pullover sweatshirts, regular jean short shorts, bras and underwear.  

Sammy POV

Well I guess me and Bridget had an interesting night last night. After we got back into the bathroom I looked at what I grabbed to wear. Uh oh. I had grabbed my black lace bra and the matching red lace underwear....awkward. I look at Bridget and she is sharing the same look on her face.

"What's wrong Bridgey?" I ask curiously.

"Well I may or may not have grabbed my lace bra and underwear by accident!" Bridget explains.

"Oh don't worry I did the same thing! Oh and what did you grab to wear?" I ask.

"Well I swear I didn't do this on purpose but remember when we went to the mall and I got a gray sweatshirt that said 'TOMMO' across the front in pink lettering and you got the one that said 'NIALLER' in purple lettering across the front?" She asks me.

"Yeah?....Why?" I respond with one eyebrow raised.

"Well I just grabbed those two sweatshirts outta my dresser by accident and I don't want to wear mine alone so here put yours on too!" Bridget says while throwing the sweatshirt at me.

"Good going you idiot" I say back at her with a smile.

"Well im so sorry for not paying attention to what I wear!" Bridget exclaims.

Once we were done doing our hair/makeup and getting dressed we walked out into the main part of the cabin. We both just decided to put our hair in high ponytails after our hair dried. Both of the boys started laughing at our sweatshirts as soon as they saw them.

"Well as if you didn't already notice, we were kinda fans of yours...." I say as I can feel my cheeks getting warm. 

"Oh really I would have never guessed!" Niall says sarcastically.

"Oh shuddup already." I say smiling at Niall as he pulls me into a hug while pecking me on the lips.

Then the announcements just had to ruin the moment.

"All couples down to the food hall please thank you."

"Well I guess we should go down there but lets grab some snacks out of the secret fridge cause im HUNGRY!" I say to the others.

We all walk over to the fridge and grab an assortment of things and nibbling on them. We start walking out of the cabin hand in hand with our guys and I just cant help but smile.