Talking things out

Louis POV

Once us guys saw Bridget and Sammy in their lace bra and underwear we have been following them around like lost puppies. I mean seriously though they both look.... HOT. Lets just say I am totally turned on by them right now.

"So umm what are we working on first..." I ask trying to break the silence.

"We are working on the theme." Bridget says bluntly. How can she look so hot but be acting so weird.

"Oh okay so what do you girls have in mind?" I ask another question. I look at Bridget dead in the eyes and it looks like she has been crying.

"Have you been crying?" I ask before she gets a chance to answer my other question. Her bottom lip quivers and she looks at Sammy. Sammy makes these weird eye roll things as if she is telepathically telling her something. Bridget turns to me and says "No I wasn't..." She says trailing off.

All I do is lift her off my lap, stand up and start walking out of the room pulling her along behind me. Once we get into our bedroom I close the door and when I turn around Bridget is sitting on the bed looking down at her hands. I walk up to her and sit on the bed right in front of her.

"So why were you crying?" I ask worrying a little more now.

"More importantly why are you and Niall cheating on me and Sammy?" She says as a tear streams down her face. I am so taken back at her words I have no idea what to say. All I do is stare at her.

"That's what I thought...." She says with tears streaming down her face. She stands up and walks over to the dresser, pulling out a t shirt and athletic shorts. She throws them on really fast and jogs out of the room. I didn't even get the chance to tell her that I am not cheating on her.....

Bridget POV

I knew it. I knew he was cheating on me. I didn't want to believe it but now its obvious. I run into Sammy's room and pull out a t shirt and athletic shorts for her. I sprint down to the office and literally yank Sammy off of Niall's lap. I drag her out of the office and down stairs. I toss her things to her and she looks at me with a weird expression on her face.

"What is going on?" She asks with wide eyes as she pulls on the clothes.

"I will explain more on the golf cart." I say as I toss her some simple flip flops and slide flip flops on my own feet. I grab the golf cart keys and run out to the golf cart with Sammy close behind.

As soon as I start the golf cart I start driving to no place in particular, I just want to get the hell away from Louis.

"So what the hell happened?" She asks, her voice full of concern. That is when I break down. I pull the golf cart over and give Sammy a hug, While sobbing into her shoulder. 

Sorry for the short chapters, I have been really busy with stupid schoolwork and stuff.....Hopefully I can update some more when the weekend comes around. (: