Love struck already

Niall POV

"Louis I dont know what i did to make her run away!" I say getting worried.

"Mate its probably nothing... i mean she is a girl and all!!" Louis says simply.

"I dont know... i mean it was a pretty intense moment in here for a while...." I say with my cheeks getting warm from the memory.

"Well mate i would love for you to tell me w=but i will just get Bridget to tell me later." Louis says bluntly.

"Hey werent we supposed to be back on the dock like an hour ago?" I ask.

"SHIT yeah thats right! I will text Liam!!" Louis says.

The texts between the boys: 

Louis: Hey mate sorry running really late...Niall got himself into an issue with Sammy already...We are trying to fix it but im not so sure how its going right now.

Liam: Its all good no worries! Us six got sick of waiting for you four so we decided to go down to the food hall anyway.

Louis: Okay good thanks for waiting for a little while though i appreciate it....Oh and by the way i have a question.

Liam: Yeah?

Louis: Are the other two lads acting all lovey dovey with Skylar and Brittney? Or how about you and Nicole? :)

Liam: Well we all know how Zayn can work his magic so yeah Zayn and Brittney had already made it official and Harry tried making a move on Skylar but she is playing hard to get. As for me i really like Nicole but i just dont know how to say it.

Louis: Oh for godsakes! Man up and tell her how you feel! I bet Niall is going to confess his feelings for Sammy today and I will probably tell Bridget about my feelings for her too!

Liam: I guess your right.....I will probably do it tonight at the bonfire

Louis: Okay mate well i have a problem with Niall here so i gotta go!

Liam: Alright be safe lads! 

Louis: Yes daddy Direction ;)

"What did Liam say?" I ask Louis.

"Well they are all down at the food hall and Zayn is already dating Brittney and Harry is trying to get with Skylar but she is playing hard to get and as for Liam he is just having troubles telling Nicole how he really feels." Louis fills me in.

"Well i still dont know what to do about Sammy." I say.

"Well i already know you have feelings for her so why not you tell her how you really feel?!"  Louis exclaims.

"Okay i will do that RIGHT NOW!" I say boldly marching out of the house in search of Sammy. I know that these arent just little feelings. I really do love her. No matter how silly it sounds. I love that beautiful girl with every ounce of my living being.