Bonfire songs

Sammy POV

What the hell. We had just arrived and the boys were already up on stage and they each had a stool sitting behind them with a tiny little box on the stool. What are they doing? What is going on? I hate having un-answered questions. I looked over at the other girls and they had the same looks on their faces. Then the boys came over to us and each one of them picked each of us and threw us over their shoulder. I kept hitting my fists on Niall's back and telling him to put me down but he just does not like to listen.

As soon as we got on stage the boys picked the box up off of the stool then sat us on the stool. Then put the little box on our lap.

"Don't open it babe." Niall said while winking at me.

I looked over at Bridget and she was looking at me like WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON.

Then the music started. They were singing to us. heh heh *GULP* The boys all started singing and when they were on their solos they would turn to us and look at us right in the eyeballs. I am not enjoying this...I am not enjoying this....Okay maybe I am enjoying this. When the song ended they didn't just walk off the stage. They took the microphones off the stands.

"Hello everybody!" Harry says.

"How is everyone doing today?" Liam asks.

"Well we all have a special surprise for you guys." Louis says while winking at Bridget.

'HEY I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR THIS!" I yelled at Niall.

Niall just laughs. "Well on that note we have something to say. I am already falling for someone here. I know you may say it sounds crazy and not possible for you to fall for someone the first time you meet them. But trust me it is. I would like to introduce you to Sammy, the love of my life." Niall turns to me.

I sit there wide eyed with my jaw on the ground. I look at Bridget and she just wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"Sammy I really like you and I have a question for you." Niall asks looking into my eyes.

"Yeah?" I ask shyly.

"Would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" Niall asks.

"Of course Niall." I say without hesitation.

Niall smiles and walks over to me. He opens the box and in it is a N with diamonds in the N. He walks behind me and puts the necklace on me. He then walks back in front of me and kisses me passionately in front of EVERYONE. When we break apart everyone is clapping and I cant help but smile.

Nicole POV

"Niall and Sammy everybody!" Liam shouts as everyone claps.

"Now its my turn. Nicole, that girl I was talking about today? Yeah that was you. You are so special to me and would you just PRETTY PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" Liam asks, screaming the last part.

"Yes Liam of course" I say with the biggest smile possible on my face.

"SCORE" Liam smiles and opens the box and puts the L around my neck. I don't think I have ever been this happy before.

Harry POV

This was it. I was going to ask again....but what if she rejects me again?!? No...she wouldn't do that... I don't think. I guess I will never know until I try.

I turn to Skylar. "Skylar I don't need a speech like them because words cannot explain how much you mean to me. Will you please be my girlfriend?" I ask trying to stop my hands from shaking.

"Well since you asked ever so nicely then YES." Skylar says with a smile.

I smile and walk up to her cupping my hands around her cheeks and kissing her, then opening the box and putting the same type of necklace as the other two lads except with an H around her neck.

Brittney POV

I am so confused.... Me and Zayn are already dating so why am I up here? Zayn answers my questions by saying...

"Brittney babe I know we are already dating but I thought I would show you how much you mean to me anyway." Zayn says while putting the Z necklace around my neck.

I smile up at him at the same time he bends down to kiss me. He starts deepening the kiss but Louis interrupts before we can further.

"CHILDREN STAHP NOWWW I STILL GET TO GO!!" Louis shouts into our ears.

Thanks Louis.

Bridget POV

"Well I don't know how I could ever compare to their lovely speeches but I will still give it a shot. Bridget, ever since this morning when you came up to us with your friends and you pulled those pranks on us, I could tell there was something special about you. You were the most gorgeous person I have ever layed eyes on. Your laugh is music to my ears and I just want you to be mine. Soooo Bridget will you be my girlfriend?" Louis asks nervousness clear in his voice.

"Louis you are the sweetest, of course." I reply simply with a big smile on my face.

"OHMYGOD I LOVE YOU!" Louis screams while walking over to me and kissing me on the lips and putting the L around my neck.

I think I love Louis more than anyone else in the entire world.

Liam POV

"Oh that isn't all guys!" I say to the audience.

"We figured if the girls said yes to being our girlfriends, we would take them somewhere special. But the only thing is only six of us could go so Niall and Louis being the sweet caring lads they are volunteered to stay with Bridget and Sammy. As for the rest of us, we are going to London to pick up the rest of the things we need for the rest of our stay here." I say to the girls and  to the audience.

"Liam babe us girls don't have passports.." Nicole says with a frown.

"Love that doesn't matter. Our private jet is coming to pick us up here tomorrow and we don't have to go to any airports!" I say with a smile.

With that all the girls cheered even Bridget and Sammy. I guess they are just happy they get alone time with their new boyfriends.....