Farewell my lovelies

Skylar POV

I woke up to a shirtless Harry, he naturally smells like mintyness. I'm not weird at all i promise.

"Harry babe when do we have to be ready by today?" I say while gently shaking Harry awake.

"Well we have to be in the big feild by 10:30." He says with a groggy morning voice.

"WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME THIS LAST NIGHT! IT IS ALREADY 9:00!!" I say while freaking out a little bit. By time i was done yelling the others were awake. 

"Sky whats wrong?" Nicole asks while rubbing her eyes.

"Welll we have to be in the big feild ready to go by 10:30  and it is already 9:00!" I say while jumping out of bed.

"OHMYGOD BRITTNEY GET UP WE HAVE TO START GETTING READY!" Nicole shreiks.

"Alright alright i am up!" Brittney states while walking into our double bathroom.

Me and Nicole follow her in and immediatley start brushing our teeth and getting into the showers. Thank god we have 4 showers. Once we are all done and we have our hair done we realize we left all of our clothes out by the guys.

"Girls they were bound to see us nude anyway so lets just go out there and pray that one of our towels dont fall off or something." Brittney gives us a good pep talk.

"Okay lets do this." Nicole and I say at the same time.

We open the door and the guys are just sitting on our beds. They turn to look at us and they all check us out at the same time. We walk over to our dressers without a word. Then i suddenly realize i have no idea what we are supposed to wear. I turn around to face Harry who is indeed still checking me out.

"Harry what should i wear?" I ask as the other girls nod their heads because they dont know what they should wear either.

"Well something comtorble for sure." Harry says with a smile.

"Okay....thanks." I give him a small smile.

I turn back around and grab really short white athletic shorts...the only reason I am wearing so short of shorts is because they are super comtorble and i plan on sleeping on the private jet. I then grab  a tie dye tank top with my black bra and pink underwear. All of us girls start walking back into the bathroom but before we can get into the bathroom the guys all pull our towels off.

"OHMYGOD YOU PERVERTS!" Brittney screams and we run back into the bathroom.

We hear all the guys laughing from outside the bathroom. Once we are dressed and have applied a little amount of make up we walk back out there and we stand in front of the boys with our arms crossed.

They just sit there with smirks on their faces. 

"So was it really necessary to yank our towels off?" Nicole asks.

"It was really necessary love ." Liam says while winking at her.

"Well then......we are going to check on Bridget and Sammy at your cabin." I say while turning n my heels to walk out. Before i can get to far out of the cabin Harry grabs my hand intertwining my fingers with his.

All of us girls walk hand in hand with our guys to the guys cabin.

Sammy POV

I woke up to footsteps entering the cabin. I was to lazy to open my eyes and check who it is so i just layed there with my eyes closed. Then i heard cameras clicking and that gets my attention. I poke my head up from Nialls chest and look and in fact the girls are taking pictures of my and Niall, along with Bridget and Louis. I pull the covers over me and NIall to sheid us frrom the cameras.

"Wake up sleeping beautys!!" Zayn screams.

"Will you shut the f*** up already." I say groaning because of my massive headache.

"OHHHHH the girls drank it up last night!" i hear Skylar giggle.

"GO AWAY I NEED SLEEP" I hear Bridget groaning from the bed next to mine.

"No we want to say goodbye since we are leaving in like ten minutes!" Nicole says sternly.

"Okay Okay geez." I get up and wobble over to the girls giving them each a hug goodbye and telling the guys not to let anything happen to the girls. Bridget gets up doing the same thing as me. 

"Bye mates we will call you when we land in London!" Liam says to Niall and Louis.

"Byeeee" Louis and Niall both mumble.

With that they all walk out of our cabin and me and Bridget fall asleep in Niall and Louis arms.