Vanoss- meet me on the battlefield

"There's too many off them" I scream dodging bullets. I'm so tired but I must keep moving.There is no where to go.

No time for rest,no pillow for my head. No where to run from this.

The blood. So much blood. It will forever haunt my memories.

No way to for get.Around the shadows creep.

I see something move behind me.

Like friends they cover me.

The crew covers my body with theirs as bullets ring out.Im so tired.

Just wanna lay me down and finally try to sleep.

"Get up we have to keep moving or else they will get us" Vanoss says waking me up and I continue to walk-run away from the people after us.It begins to rain so much we can't even see.

We carry on through the storm.tired soldiers in this war.

Wildcat falls from exhaustion,but mini picks him up.

Remember what we're fighting for. Meet me on the battlefield.

"We have to keep fighting! For our country!" I yell seeing as we are starting to give up. I look around us, we're in the middle of the battlefield.

Even on the darkest night. I will be sword and shield,your camouflage,and you will be mine.

We each pair up with a partner and we watch eachother's back at every given moment.

Echoes of the shots ring out. We may be the first to fall.

Gun fire is unleashed upon us and I get him in the side. I fall to the ground with a scream. "Y/n" Evan calls out and picks me up. We have to keep moving.

Everything could stay the same or we could change it all.meet me on the battlefield.

We have to win this war for the sake of our country. We have to win.
Lui falls to the ground and like Tyler its from exhaustion.
"Take cover!" Moo yells as a grenade lands by us and we all duck down,hoping to stay out of line of the explosion. We're ok.

We're standing face to face,with our own human race.we commit the sins again and our sons and daughters pay.

Why did everything turn out like this. Why couldn't we live in peace and not pay for what our grandparents did to eachother.

Our tainted history is playing on repeat but we could change it is we stand up strong and take the lead.

We are stronger. We will win. We all run forward hoping to find some cover.
"Mini!" Tyler yells as mini gets hit in the leg making him stumble. He gets back up.

When I was younger I was named the generation un-afraid.

I am not scared. We will win! We find and old container and hide behind it and take care of our wounds.

For heirs to come be brave.
"For our future!" I yell shooting some upcoming enemy soldiers and the boys join in.

Meet me on the battlefield even on the darkest night. I will be your sword and shield,your camouflage and you will be mine.

Evan shoots a soldier that was sneaking up on us. I groan and pain and hold my wound.

Echoes of the shots ring out,we may be the first to fall.

I pick up my gun and continue firing. There's too many of them.

"Brian!" Moo yells as Brian is shot right in the chest. "No!" Moo screams and cradles his dead lover. A tear streams down my face but I continue fire.

Everything could stay the same or we could change it all. Meet me on the battlefield.

I scream in pain,anger,and sadness from the loss of my brother Brian. My brother is gone.
I grit my teeth and shoot more. There aren't that many left. "We can take them!" Marcel screams and shoots.

Carry on through the storm.Tired soldiers in this war. Remember what were fighting for.

I shake due to the cold,unforgiving rain pelting onto my skin.
There is at least thirty men left and there is only nine-eight.there is only eight of us left.
"No!" Delirious screams and pushes me to the side as a bomb goes off. I scream and hug him tightly. We let go and continue to fight for our country.
Nogla falls down and I look to see a bullet in his chest. "Nogla" Lui and I scream and cry. Lui's loved and my best friend is dead.

Meet me on the battlefield. Even on the darkest night. I will be sword and shield your camouflage and you will be mine.

"Y/n" Evan says turning me to him. I stare into his fear full eyes and stairs into mine.
We lean in and we capture a small kiss before returning to the war.

Echoes of the shots ring out. We may be the first to fall. Everything can stay the same but we can change it all. Meet me on the battlefield. Meet on the battlefield.

It's over. The war is done.
We won... "We won!" I scream smiling and the boys cheers echo the war zone.
I stop and stare at my brothers in battle.
David and Brian are gone. But legends never die. They are legends. We are legends.
I give everyone a tight hug while I cry. Cry out of grief. I turn to Evan and kiss him and he kisses back.
I pull away and place my hands on his face. "We saved our country. We are no longer heroes Evan.." I pause. "We are legends" I whisper with tears streaming down my face.
Legends never die.