Bang *reupload*

Inspired by Kyanitta

"You know I have to do this,don't you?" I nod my head and a pitiful smile grows on my face.
I knew the second I saw him walk in with the gun.

"Aren't you scared? Why aren't you fighting back? Why aren't you trying to stop me?!" His voice grows angry,but I stay still.

"It's my fate....I can't run from my destiny. And I know you need to do this...I know that you don't want to do this....you love me." I whisper.

His blue eyes fill with even more anger and he nearly exploded with rage.

"No! You weren't supposed to go like this! You had a life to live! You shouldn't have been caught up in this and God Dammit I don't fucking love you." His face is scared.

He's scared of loving me. He's scared of me dying. He's scared because he knows that he has to be the one to kill me.

"....I love you." I whisper,my hands reaching out to grasp his face lightly.

His eyes squeeze shut and he fights back tears.
His lips are quickly pressed against mine,and in the same moment,I hear the gun cock.

My eyes squeeze tight and I prepare myself.

"I love you too." He whispered,stopping the kiss.

His blue eyes open and tears well in them.
My eyes crack open and I watch him intently.

"I'm so sorry." He croaks.

And he pulls the trigger.

But...

It wasn't my body that hit the ground.

It was his.