H2odelirous-Purge

I chuckle to myself as the sirens go off. The purge has started.
I take the back pack off of my bad,and take out a knife and gun,and strap both to my thighs.
I place it back onto my back,and walk out of the alley way that I was hidden in.
I adjust the bandana that rests on my nose and mouth. And then I make sure my hat is secure

I begin to wall down the dark street,that's only illuminated by a few street lights

I don't have any grudges against anyone,but the high I get from killing is why I'm out here.
"Help!" I hear a woman scream from down the the street. I smirk to myself and wave my arms "I can help you!" I yell. Relic washes over her face and she runs towards me. I notice a man in a blue jacket,a hockey mask,and a machete in hand is following her.
She stops a few feet in front of me. I walk towards her,and grad the knife that was strapped to my thigh. I push off the ground and jump on top of her. She screams loudly in fear. I place my hand on her shoulder,holding her down. I bring my arm up,and swing it down into her stomach. Her mouth opens and tears escape from her eyes.
I yank the knife,and it cuts downwards,cutting her stomach open. I can't contain my laugh when I see the pain on her face. I rip the knife out of her and swing it down again,but in her arm. I do the same with her other arm and both her legs. The life begins to leave her eyes,and I tisk. Before she dies I take my knife and hold it to her throat. I slice it,but I don't stop until her head detaches from her neck. I grip her hair and stand up,with her head hanging from my hand. I look at the blue jacket guy,and he just stands there,staring at me. I chuckle quietly,and drop her head. It lands on the ground with a thump. I slip my bloody knife back into my holster. He takes a step towards me. A few more guys appear from behind him,all wearing some kind of mask. They stand beside him,in an intimidating stance. I take off running in the other direction,once the all begin to walk to me. I run as fast as I can down the empty street. I hear many footsteps over my own. I combat boots slam against the cement and I run quickly. I slow down for a second to take the gun out of its holster,just Incase.
I speed up again,once the footsteps grow faster.
"There she is!" I hear someone shout. I look around me,and notice a building up ahead,that doesn't have a locked door. In fact it doesn't have a door at all.
I run towards it,and I enter the building. I look around the place,and find a case of stairs. I run up it enter the first room I see. I shut the door and lock it. I hear a bunch of shouts inside and outside of the building,that resembles a house. I guess some people stay outside so I can't escape,and some continue to look for me inside the place.
I take my bag off of my shoulders and look through it.
I find what I'm looking for,and put the bag back on.
A bang erupts from the door and I jump in fear. "guys she is in here!" Someone yells. Several foot steps boom up the steps. Soon at least five people are outside the door,trying to get in. I run the a window and open it up,and I look around. The window has a fairly bug ledge,big enough for me to step on. I begin to climb out the window,and stand on the 4 inch big ledge. I look up,and see the the ledge for the roof is only two or here feet above me. I ever so carefully begin to stand on my toes,so I can reach it. I curse to myself once I realize that I won't we able to reach it,unless I jump up.
I scoot as close to the building wall as I can,and carefully jump up. My fingertips grasp the ledge and I begin to pull myself up,proving to be harder than I thought it would have been. "Hey!" I hear someone yell from below.
"She climbing onto the fucking roof!" He yells again. I push myself up,and lift my leg up,and I place it in the ledge,and push myself all the way up. I fall on the room in tiredness. I take a few deep breaths before standing up.
I hear the bedroom door break open. I get on my stomach and lean of the edge of the building. I grip the smoke bomb,and take it off my belt. The bomb is what I had gotten out of my bad a minute ago.
I pull the pin and throw in through the window. I hear someone scream,and smoke begins to go out the window. I lean back up and grip my knife,feeling like someone watching me. I turn around to see the guy in the blue jacket standing behind me. His chest is heaving in anger and adrenaline. I take my knife and hold it In front of me.
He has a machete in my hand. He makes the first move and he jumps on me. He swings the machete down,barely missing my head. I look up at the masked man,and notice the blue eyes peering out of the eyes holes. As he looks at me,I swing my arm up,and attempt to stab him in the stomach. He grabs my arm tightly as my knife is an inch away from stabbing him. He growls loudly. "You stole our kill." He says angrily. My eyes widen a small bit. My head begins to dangle as I lay near the ledge. He puts down his machete and pulls out a switch blade.
"Get off me." I groan trying to scoot away but I can't cause he's too heavy and I'll fall off the building.
"What the fuck do you want from me?!" I shout trying to get my arm out of his grip.
"It's not very nice to steal someone's kill Ms. Y/N." He tisks.
My eyes widen and I try harder to get out of his grip.
"How do you know my name dick head?' I ask angrily.
"We know all about you. I know all about you." He says chuckling darkly.
"What do you mean?!" I shout,starting to get frightened.
"I've been watching you for a while now. You love alone,and you like to walk around in little clothing." He says cockily. I don't blush,I don't get embarrassed,I get angry.
"What is wrong with you!?" I scream shoving him off of me,getting an adrenaline burst.
He lands on his back and stares up at me in slight shock.
I get up and walk over to him,with his machete in my hand.
"I've had enough of you!" I yell. I stand over him and pull out my gun. I smile to myself and aim it at him. "Fuck you." I say,beginning to pulling the trigger.
Bang
Bang
Two gun shots ring out. I freeze in my place.
Neither of the gun shots were mine.
I gasp loudly,and blood begins to seep out of my mouth.
I fall the the ground,and roll on my back. Everything begins to get fuzzy. My hearing. My sight. My touch.
My body jerks as surges of pain shoot out in my lower abdomen.
With every jerk my body involuntarily makes,blood shoots out of the two bullet holes.
One in my right side,just under my rib cage. And one above my hip bone.
My hands shakily rise up. I place my hands on the area where I feel pain most. I gasp out in pain,and tears leak out of my eyes. I lift my fingers to see dark sticky blood covering them.
I slowly reach up,and grasp the bandana on my face. I tug it off and put it in place of where my hands were,then j set my hands on top of it,holding it it place,and pressing down,trying miserably to slow the bleeding.
I hear faint shouts. But I can barely hear them. I tilt my head,and spit out the blood that's been resigning in my mouth.
"What did you do you idiot?!"
"I saved your fuckin life retard. She's just some girl!" Two voices argue.
I tilt my head back upright and look up at the shining stars. I've always loved the stars. I believe that when you die,you become a star,so you can watch over your loved ones forever. They shine much brighter tonight then they usually do.
I try to lift my hands but I can't. I can't lift my hands. I can not move my feet. I'm too weak to move anything. The pain in my stomach has become dull. I can feel my heart beat slow. A single beat every 4 seconds.
Tears fall down my face,and my mouth is agape.
I don't want to die.
I begin to sob quietly. The two voices stop arguing,and they focus on me.
Someone sits next to me,but my vision is too blurry to see who.
I stop crying,and stop panicking. I just focus on the stars that shine bright for the people who will die tonight.
The person besides me keeps calling my name,but I can't move to tell them it's ok.
My breaths become shallow. My heart is barely beating. My eyes,grow heavy and tired.
I take one last look at the sky above me,and the sun begins to rise.
I let my eyes shut,and I can no longer hear,or feel anything.
One beat,every ten seconds,before my heart finally stops trying,and I finally stop fighting.