Delirous-VIP

This one is really odd,so please dont judge,and Amber,don't hate me
Play song
I sit and watch all the people dancing. Most of the girls are wearing a provocative dress. Well I mean I am too,so I have no room to talk.
Most boys are dressed in either suits,or some douchey clothing.
Music is being played so loud,that my chest is vibrating.
Girls grinding on guys,and guys feeling up girls. Disgusting.
I've come to this club at the request of my friend Amber. She made me put on a skimpy dress,and had me wear makeup.
I do is just for her,if anyone else had asked me to wear this dress and go to this club,I would have said no fucking thank you.
I see Amber stumble over to me,a bottle of rum in her hand.
"Oh my god! Why aren't you drunk? You're supposed to be getting hammered and having fun!" She yells,wrapping an arm around my neck.
I sigh as she orders three shots,all of them meant for me.
"Come on girl! Let loose for once! Dance some,make out with some guy,I don't care! Just get up and have fun!" She yells holding a shot in front of my face.
I nod and take it from her hand. I hold my nose and drink the liquid that burns my throat. I slam the shot glass down,and quickly take the other two.
My face scrunches up in disgust.
Amber laughs loudly out me,before taking my hand and literally dragging me out into the sea of dancing people. The alcohol kicks in,and I begin to dance with Amber.
Some guys look at us in lust while some girls look at us in disgust.
We sway our hips and raise our arms. The music seems much louder,and the base of the music,makes my body shake. Our hands are in our hair,and our eyes are closed. The short navy blue dress I'm wearing,raises a little when I move my legs.
I feel a tap on my shoulder and I open my eyes to see Amber looking at me.
"What?" I yell over the music so she can here me.
She smiles widely. "That guy in the VIP section is staring at you.
I look over to the left to see a small sitting room with a couple of guys in it,and some girls lined out outside the velvet ropes,hoping to get in and talk to one of the males.
Most of he guys have a girl on their lap,except two of them. A man with a black suit on,and he has glasses. The other man has on a blue,almost black suit. He has bright blue eyes,and dark brown hair. He has some sort of drink in his hand,sipping it occasionally. And they both are staring at us. The glasses guy,has his eyes set on Amber,his eyes never once leaving her face. The other guy is staring directly at me. His lips are pulled into a small smirk. His eyes,stay on my face and body as he watches me dance with Amber.
"Hey...wanna give them a show?" Amber whispers in my ear,while grinning.
I slowly nod,tearing my eyes away from the man with the captivating eyes.
Are hips move more,and are legs bend some as we dance provocatively.
Amber's arms brush against mine,as we go back to back,dancing in sink with the music.
Our arms will raise,then fall. We turn around to face each other,and she smirks at me.

I turn my head back to look at the two guys,when I realize that all of their buddy's are watching us. At least eight men sit in that room,all looking at us.
I turn back to Amber and laugh. "Looks like we may have done too good of a job teasing!" I yell laughing. She nods and smiles,her brown hair getting in her face. Her dark brown eyes are glossed over,because of the alcohol.
A man walks over to us,dressed in a black suit, I recognize him as one is the bouncers,that stands in front of the vip room. "I have orders to escort you to the VIP room,could you two come with me please?" He says,knowing that we don't really have a choice. You don't turn down a chance to go into the VIP room. Everyone knows that.
I turn to Amber and she nods. I look to the man and smile, he grabs my hand and I grab Ambers so we don't get separated. We get in front of the room,and all the girls lined up glare at me. And Amber being the childish fuck she is,sticks her tongue out at the girls. One in particular stomps over to her and slaps her. Anger fills me and I grab the bitches throat,and slam her into a wall. "You don't touch her." I whisper in her ear.
"Crazy bitch!" She yells as I back away from her. I widen my eyes and show a toothy grin,before taking my finger and making the cut throat motion. Her eyes widen and she walks away. I laugh loudly and turn to Amber. I grab her face,and see a bright red mark on her left cheek. "You're ok." I say smiling, she laughs and thanks me. I don't let people touch my baby...even though she's older then me,I call her a baby.
The guy removes the velvet rope and ushers us in. I realize that all the guys had just watched me act like a complete psycho. We walk in front on the two guys that were staring at us. The guy with the blue suit pulls me into his lap,and the glasses guy does the same to Amber. I cross my legs as I sit sideways on his lap,and I smile at him. His eyes are even better up close. And holy shit he's a cutey.
The corner of his lip raises as he gives me a half smirk.
His eyes scan my body,before he meets my face again.
I look around to see all of the guys staring at us.
"Ya'll are weird." I say chuckling,my accent coming out strong.
Everyone chuckles and look away,giving attention to the sluts on their laps.
"Where are you from?" The man asks me, his voice deep and I can hear he also has an accent.
"Well,I'm from (y/s) but my mom has a real heavy southern accent and I kinda caught it." I say chuckling.
He laughs and nods. "Where are you from?" I ask tilting my head to the side.
"North Carolina." He responds. "I've always wanted to go there." I say rubbing my arm.
His arm rests on my shoulders as he props me up.
His hand drawing small patterns on my neck,giving me goose bumps.
"I have a feeling you're short tempered." He says referring to what had happened.
"Not really,I'm just protective. And I have slight anger issues but I wouldn't say short tempered." I reply. He nods before pushing me closer to his chest.
"Y'know I never got you're name." I say looking up to the blue eyed wonder.
"Just call me delirious." He whispers in my ear,before pulling away and winking.
Holy Christ.