Ohmwrecker- Yes Alpha..

No spell check.

Yelling,
Smacking,
Kicking,
Whimpering,
Crying,
Begging,
Screaming,
Sobbing,
Running,
Collapsing,
Bleeding.

"Wake up."

I shoot up,a cold sweat running down my face.
My chest heaves up and down,confused,I look around.
I'm in some sort of bed.

I look down and my waist is rapped in a bandage,and I can see blood soaking through it.

"Finally." A man groans.
I like behind me,and see a man with bright blue eyes and dark hair.

"W-what?" I ask,still slightly out of breath and still very confused.
He stays quiet and walks in front of me,feeling my forehead and checking some machine that had my heart rate. And needle is stuck in my arm and some patch is stuck to my chest.

"Who are you? Why can I remember anything? Who am I?" My voice trails off and I get a slight head ache from tying to remember.

He freezes and looks at me.

"You...you don't remember anything?" He asks gently.
I shake my head no and I attempt to bring my knees to my chest,but stop when my abdomen starts to hurt.

"We found you out in our field,bleeding to death. A rouge or something attacked you." He mumbles,changing my IV.

"We?" I ask,my breath coming back to me.

"Well...The Alpha found you. He called me to take care of you. You're lucky. Real fucking lucky. Normally he would have just left you for dead." He takes a glance over at me,his eyes lighting up slightly.

I have nothing else to say as I attempt to take this all in.

"So you really don't remember anything? Not even your own name?" He asks taking his gloves off and throwing them away.

"No.." I whisper.

"Well hopefully you can remember mine. Names Jonathan." His serious attitude suddenly gone as he smiles at me.

"Nice to meet you...?" I say unsure.
He lets out a small chuckle.

"Do you...do you know where or who my pack is?" I ask hopelessly. Scared that I have to home to return to.

"Wish I could help you,but I have no clue. All I know is what the Alpha told me. You were running in your human form,with someone chasing you,you ran into our field,the person jumped on you and next thing we know,you're screaming at the top of your damn lungs,and when the Alpha reached you,you were unconscious and bleeding and the person had already ran away." He tells me,using random hand motions.

I nod my head slowly "Okay..." I mumble.

"So..why was I bleeding...was I stabbed or?" I ask even more confused.
"Oh!" He almost laughs.
"You were stabbed yeah." He almost chuckles.

"So...can I leave?" I ask.
"And go where? You don't know where your pack is,hell you don't even know your own name." He nearly glares at me.

"We need to leave. We need to find Ryan." My eyes glow as my wolf speaks to me.
"Who's Ryan?" I ask aloud.

"Ryan? He's the Alpha of our pack." He scrunches his eyebrows.

"I think my wolf remembers him.." I say.

"Well,he was the one who carried you from the field." He says.

"I need him..I crave him..." she whispers to me. I can almost imagine her smirking.

"I need him." I look up to Jonathan with glowing eyes.

"Okay listen, you need to tell that crazy bitch to calm down,you're looking pretty crazy right now." He mumbles and holds a small mirror in front of my face.
My eyes are lit up a bright golden color.
I shut my eyes tightly,and when I open them,they're back to their original color.
"Sorry.." I mumble.
"It's aight. You can't exactly get up to see him because of your condition. I go get him.." he gives a soft smile and exits the room. I pick up the small mirror that he had set down on the bed.
I look pale from the blood loss,and my eyes still have a hinge on gold in them.

Flash back.

"No!" I scream as he takes a hold of my arm.
"Brian! Brian!" I screech for my brother. But he stays on the ground,not moving the slightest bit.
I can only watch in horror as rouges destroy the village. Killing men,women,children.
"Let go!" I scream and break free from my captors hold.
I sprint as fast as I can,my wolf refusing to come out.
"get back here!" He screams.
I see a large village up ahead,and I run faster to it.
I see a man with hazel eyes look my way.
I reach my hand out to him but then,a great force tackles me to the ground.
An ear piercing scream erupts from my throat as a sharp metal blade pierces me in the side.
He looks up and begins to run away.
I hear shouting and I see a man hover over me,but he's blurry.
He's trying to tell me something,but his voice is muffled.
He picks me up bridal style and my torso begins to burn. But before I can let out another scream,my vision goes black and I go unconscious.

Flash back over.

Tears well in my eyes as I remember.
My brother...
My mom..
My dad..
Everyone I know and love is dead.
Why me?
Why was I the only one to survive that massacre?

"Hey?" Jonathan walks in with...
"Ryan.." my wolf gasps out.

Ryan's eyes light up the same shade of golden my eyes were. Guess his wolf is talking as well.
He walks over to me carefully,and he takes a seat on the bed. I instinctively crawl towards him.

''Jonathan...Leave." Ryan nearly growls.
Jon smirks at me,and exits the room.

Our minds immediately link,and our wolves speak as he grips my hand.

"Mate..." She whispers.
"Finally." Ryan's mouth forms into a devilish smirk.

"Nice to meet you." He whispers leaning forward,his lips grazing my neck. A trail of goose bumps crawl up my back and onto my neck causing him to chuckle.
I feel the heat of his mouth grow as he speaks.

"Do you remember me?" He asks.
Visions of him running towards me as I collapse in the field fill my mind.
"Yes." I whisper,breathing in his scent,which is rather familiar.
"Yes what?" He asks me, his face now inches in front of mine.
"Yes Alpha." My eyes meet his,and they glow with mischief.
"Good..." he whispers.
He leans towards me,and his lips ghost over my own.
His eyes daring me to make a move.

"Are you ready to be marked,Luna?" He voice sends shivers through my whole body.

"Yes Alpha."