Basicallyido407 *request*

Now I have never done a gay ship,and I didn't plan on doing one. But since a real nice person that has been reading my books for a while requested it,I couldn't turn it down. And I had a good idea for this chapter so,here you go! I hope you enjoy! DoubleTheFlavor

Marcel's POV.

I look down at my lap as I watch Evan talk to his friends on the computer.
His friends don't exactly like me,so I make myself unknown.
I'm currently sitting on a couch in his office,waiting for him to leave the call so I can talk to him.
"Marcy!" His loud voice snaps me out of my thoughts.
I smile and look up at Evan,waiting for him to speak.
"I need you to clean the house,the boys are coming over." He says before un muting himself,and returning to the skype call.
My smile slips quickly and I bite my lip.
I stand up and quietly walk over to him. I carefully tap him on the shoulder making him turn to me with a annoyed look. He sighs and mutes him self.
"What? Can't you see I'm working here?" He says obviously mad.
"I just wanted to know..will Tyler and Brian be coming?" I ask worried.
"Yes Marcel. Everyone is coming over. Now please,leave me be and go clean." He shouts and I flinch.He shooed me off with the flick of a hand.
I sigh and walk out of his office. I don't like being around Tyler and Brian.
They make me very uncomfortable...
They always harass and touch me. I've tried to tell Evan but he won't listen.
No one really notices except Scotty. He doesn't like the two very much. Whenever the guys come over,he always sits by me to make sure I'm ok. I'm very thankful for him.
And I understand that Evan plays video games for a living,and that he needs to do his job,but he never leaves that office.
I walk down the stairs and begin to clean up trash,and do the dishes.

I sigh and sit on the couch,tried from cleaning the whole house.
I take a deep breath and stand back up.
I walk upstairs to our bedroom and I change my clothes.
I put on a loose black shirt,and regular blue jeans.
When I'm done I peak into the recording room,to see Evan editing a video.
I knock on the door getting his attention. I sigh when he doesn't look over to me.
"Babe?" I ask quietly.
He groans and looks over to me.
" The guys will be here any minute,do you want to change or anything?" I ask noticing that he's only wear sweatpants and a tank top.
He takes a deep breath and nods,before standing up and walking past me,heading towards the bedroom.
It's obvious that neither of us are happy in this relationship.
The door bell rings,and I walk downstairs.
I stop once i reach the front door,and take a deep breath, mentally preparing myself for who Ever it is.
I open the door,and just to my luck it's Scotty. A smile takes over my face and I invite him in.
I walk into the living room with him following me.
He takes a seat and as I about to sit down,the door bell rings again.
Evan runs downstairs,now dressed in a black flannel and jeans,and he quickly opens the door,immediately hugging someone. I sit down,and my eye brow raises.
He lets go and I see that it was Jonathan he was hugging.
They walk over to us and take a seat,and we talk about upcoming video games we want to play,and what not.
After about an hour the rest of the guys show up,and once a spot next to me is open,you bet your ass Tyler sits next to me while Brain sits in front on me.
He looks down at me and smirks. I move closer to Scotty as Tyler tries to put an arm around me.
Scotty growls quietly and glares at Tyler.
"So Marcel. How are you?" Tyler asks innocently,but the cocky smirk on his face says otherwise.
"I'm fine Tyler." I mumble looking down at my hands.
Tyler leans closer to me,and I shut my eyes tight,extremely uncomfortable.
"Tyler." Scotty's voice deepens.
"Stop. Can you not see that you're making him uncomfortable?" Scotty says.
Evan looks up at me,then at Tyler. His eyes darken,once he sees me trying to get away from Tyler.
"Hey Tyler,want to go play some games for a minute or two?" Evan asks getting up and leaving Jon.
I nod at Evan,thanking him.
Tyler agrees and stands up,and follows Evan to the gaming room.
Brain takes Tyler's place next to me.
I groan mentally.
"Hi Marcel. So how are you and Evan?" He asks me with a half smirk.
"We are doing fine,thanks for asking." I sigh.
"You do know that I could make you much happier than Evan could." He says.
I sigh and turn to Scotty,to see that he's already looking at me. I give him a half smile.
"I'm going to get a beer." I mumble standing up,and heading towards the kitchen.
I open the fridge and grab a bottle,and then I close the door.
I lean against the counter,and set my head down,trying to calm myself.
I take a deep breath and breath out.
I jump when a hand rests on my shoulder. I lean off the counter and turn to face Scotty.
"Are you okay Marcy?" He asks,sounding genuinely concerned.
I sigh and nod my head,before drinking my bear.
"Yeah." I start.
"I just....don't like being around Tyler or Brian." I mumble pinching the bridge of my nose.
"Hey it's ok!" He says in his usual happy voice.
"Do you want to go out side for a little bit?" He asks,wanting to distract me from Tyler and Brian.
I nod my head and smile.
"I know where we can go." I say pulling him along with me as walk toward the stairs.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I mumble looking up at the stars.
"Yeah...beautiful." He answers. I turn my head to see Scotty looking directly at me. I blush slightly and turn my head back so I'm looking up.
"I didn't know we could get onto the roof" Scotty mumbles.
"Yeah. I'm glad I can look at the stars without really leaving my house."
I can still here the voices of the guys laughing and talking inside.
"You know..." Scotty starts. I turn my head towards him,ready for him to continue.
"I see how Evan treats you." He mumbles.
"It's obvious he cares about you but...." He stops.
"But what?" I ask with my eyes brows scrunched.
"I don't think it's love." He looks over at me,his blue eyes staring at mine.
"Yeah." I sigh looking back up. "Me neither." I mumble.
I take a small glance at him.
"He loves Jon. It's obvious." I whisper.
"Jon makes him smile and laugh like I never could." I continue.
"But it's ok." I mumble and stare at Scotty.
"He's not the only one in love with someone else." I whisper,studying Scotty's face as if it's the last time I'll ever see it.
He smiles at me and grabs my hand.
His thumb moves up and down,in a comforting manner.
I look up at the sky,and try to count the stars.
I yawn quietly,somewhat tired. It's probably around 2:00 am.
The moon is hidden behind some clouds,so the stars seem to shine brighter,seeing how the sky is darker.
I inhale deeply,and a smile creeps onto my face.
Scotty squeezes my hand,and I squeeze back,letting out a small chuckle.
"I want to stay here forever." He whispers.
I turn my head towards him,and watch as he stares up at the sky in awe.
"Yeah." I whisper quietly.
A happy smile appears on my face.
"Me too."