SMii7Y- Tell me a lie.

"Tell me. Just say it." My voice is void of emotion.

His face cringes at my statement and he sighs quietly.

"I cant." He says finally looking me in the eye.

"Just tell me!" I shout standing up.

"I said I can't!" He screams standing up. His face contorts in pure rage. He walks away from me in attempt to cool down,but I don't leave him alone like I should.

I catch up to him and grip his shoulder tightly. He whips around with his teeth gritted and his eyes wide. He violently throws my arm off of him and he emits a sound that sounds like a growl and a muffled scream.

"Leave me alone." He sneers at me and walks away from me and into the kitchen.

My eyes grow angry and my hands ball at my sides.

Once again I catch up to him and before I can even touch his arm he stops.

"What don't you understand? Leave me alone. Or I swear-" "You swear what,Lucas? You'll hit me? Beat me silly? Try to fucking kill me? News flash! You've tried it all before! You cannot hurt me more than you already have! Don't you get it,Smitty? I love you so fucking much. I'd do anything for you..." My voice trails off and he turns around to face me. His eyes are red and they are glossy as if hes about to cry.

"Just tell me." I whisper. My face falls and my head lowers slightly as an overwhelming sense of despair fills my body and crushes my heart like an avalanche.

"What do you want me to say?" He asks me quietly. His voice cracks ever so slightly and I cant unhear the sense of sadness in his voice,and I cant unsee the tears swelling in his eyes,which soon roll down his cheeks.

"Tell me a lie." I whisper,lifting my head up to look at him. His eyes are red and puffy,and his dark brown hair is messed up as he constantly runs his fingers through it; a nervous habbit.

"Just tell me a lie,Lucas." I whisper,wanting something out of him other than a shout.His mouth opens and words form on his lips. And he speaks...

"I love you."