Mini ladd- Camping *REQUEST*

This mother fucker ( DemonicAppleBlossom ) wanted this one shot cause she likes to dream about mini Ladd and his kinky ways. No this is not a smut,sorry Amber. I don't roll that way :)

Alberts pov...oops I mean Amber.

I roll my eyes as my friend complains about the bugs. She's not a country girl. Or an outside girl. She's more like a 'stay inside my room for five hours straight with food and YouTube' but I mean...I am like that too.
She's 20 while I'm 21. I'm about 7 months older than her,but she just so happens to be the most immature person I have ever met.

"But like... what if the dick is like a fire hose? Like in the movie the little rascals,when they have the hose and try to put out a fire and it just lifts them up and flings them around as it sprays water. I guarantee that a penis will be just like that. Wiggling all over the place while it prays you In the face." ( actual conversation I had with Amber at three am) My eyes widen as she rambles on about wiggly dicks. Her face completely serious as if she's actually stating facts. I cannot believe that I am stuck with this idiot for a week.
"And you wonder why you're single." I interrupt her.
She stops and looks up to me,her face holding a look of annoyance.
"I'm single for two reasons. A,I don't wanna be flung around and squirted on by a dick,and B,I just have high standards." She flips her hair and smiles at me.
"Okay first of all,you've only seen a penis once when you searched up the store Dicks sporting goods,but you forgot the 'sporting goods ' part and saw a bunch of photos of weenies." I laugh.
She shudders and groans "don't bring that up ever again." She mumbles.
"Whatever,it's almost midnight. I'm gonna sleep." I yawn and climb into the tent.
She joins me but doesn't try to go to sleep because she is too addicted to social media and music.
She puts in her headphones as I lay down and get comfortable.
"Goodnight fucker." She mumbles.
I flip her off and smile weakly as sleep takes over me.

"GIMME MY MASK YOU BITCH!" I Jump awake startled as I hear a guy yell.
I turn to look at Madeline,and she's asleep with her headphones in.
I groan and slap her on the arm.
She squeaks and sits up,before glaring at me.
The yelling continues and she takes out her head phones.
"What the fuck? Why did you do tha-" I slap my hand over her mouth and put my finger to my lips.
She nods and I remove my hand. We sit quietly for a few seconds.
"NOO GIVE ME MY GUMMIE WORMS!"
"I WILL IF YOU GIVE ME MY MASK!"
I turn to her and she rolls her eyes before crawling out of the tent.
I follow her and grab her arm as she begins to walk off.
"What? I'm gonna go shut those fucks up." She snaps.
I chuckle and point to her legs.
"You might wanna put on some pants before you go talk to random guys. Don't wanna have them see your fucking underwear." I smirk.
Her face turns red and she mumbles incoherent things as she stomps to the tent.
She gets some pants and I laugh very loudly as she falls over when she puts both legs in one pant hole.
She curses and gets up to try again.
She finally gets her pants on and we both throw on jackets considering it gets cold at night.
I check my phone as I put my shoes on and it reads 2:00 am.
She simply puts on MY flip flops because she's too lazy to get her own shoes.
"So where are these guys?" I ask.
She holds up a finger and I hear the guys yell again.
"Follow da sound of da idiots." She mumbles and walks off to the left.
I follow her not paying attention to where we came from. I turn on my phone flash light and shine it on the ground so we can see.
We walk on the grass and I see a bonfire up ahead.
"Must be them." I mumble as I hear them talk loudly.
We get closer to them and they see us. Two of them wave as the others just stare at us.
"Hi, we are in a tent not too far from her and you guys are being real loud so if you could-"
"If you could shut the fuck Up and let us sleep,it'd be fantastic." Madeline cuts me off and my jaw drops at her rudeness.
I slap the back if her head as a few guys chuckle.
She swats my hand away and mumbles words I can't understand. Never should have let her take that Spanish class.
"Sorry..she's just tired." I say embarrassed.
A guy with glasses and brown hair walks up to me and shakes my hand.
"My names Craig,and over there is Jonathan , Brock , Lui, Evan ,Tyler, Luke,Brian,Marcel,David,and Arlan. And sorry we were being loud." He says politely.
"Better be." Madeline grumbles,making me slap her head again.
"Stop it." I mumble and turn to Craig with a smile.
"It's okay. We understand, or at least I do." I say.
Madeline mocks me under her breath In a high pitched voice.
"Madeline I swear to god." I glare at her and a few laugh.
"Madeline I swear to god meh meh meh blah blah." She says under her breath again.
I look up at Craig with a annoyed face and he laughs.
"Jonathan is just like her. He mocks me all the time actually." He laughs.
"I do not!" A clumsy voice yells.
Craig rolls his eyes.
"Get up Jonny boy the world has left you lying on the ground." Madeline mumbles the worlds to the Twenty one pilots song. I roll my eyes. She's always listens to them.
"Well would you like to stay here for a little while? We will be making s'mores soon." Craig asks and his words make the guys smile at us.
I turn to Madeline and she shrugs.
"Sure. We'd love to." I say kindness in my hazel eyes.
"Alright well come sit." He walks to where several logs surround the fire,and the guys are sitting in random places.
I take a seat next to Craig and Madeline's sits next to who I assume Is Jonathan.
I gasp as I see a few bright yellow lights flutter by me.
"Fireflies!" I squeal.
I hear Madeline laugh and she looks at me with a knowing stare.
"I've never seen fireflies in person." I mumble as I stare around me I complete awe.
Lights blink all around me in different places and it looks like the stars are now down on earth.
"Yeah..they really are beautiful." He mumbles.
I giggle as I watch Madeline goes cross eyed as she looks at a firefly that landed on her nose. For once she's not scared of bugs. That's new.
Jonathan takes off his mask and pouts because he wants one on his nose too. A firefly lands on her finger so she puts her finger on his nose and lets the firefly crawl onto him.He smiles widely at her. Oh god he sneezed and the firefly flew away.
"Your friends look really nice." I chuckle as I see one boy with a bag of gummy worms hidden behind his back as another tries to get them.
"Brock,trying to steal lui's gummie worms." Craig laughs. Brock pouts but then smiles as Lui gives him a gummy worm.

Not much longer Madeline is helping Jonathan get melted marshmallow off of his mask and I'm chasing Craig with marshmallows all over my hands.
"Common I just want a hug!" I laugh and chase him.
"No!" His voice cracks slightly as he screams.
Tyler joins in and helps me catch Craig.
Tyler pretty much tackles Craig before he gets up and lets me take over.
Not really thinking,I crawl on top of him and straddle him.
I place my sticky hands on his cheeks and squish them together.
I laugh at his fish face and I pull my hands away slowly,and strings of marshmallow connect my hands to his face.
"Look!" Madeline yells and points at us.
"Craig has jizz all over his face and Amber can't get it off!" Madeline laughs and everyone looks at us. I laugh loudly and shake my head along with Craig.

I stop laughing and look down at Craig. His brown eyes bore into mine. Fireflies flicker all around us and the nearby fire causes the side of my face to glow.
He sits up so I'm simply sitting in his lap and he leans his forehead against mine.
A smile takes over my face as butterflies- or should I say fireflies- enter my stomach.
My eyes glow with happiness and I feel calm.
And all of a sudden I can't really hear anyone. Their voices are all muffled and all I can focus on are the lips beginning to press against mine.
My eyes flutter shut and the anxiety fueled fire in my chest begins to dim. My heartbeat plays a melody of love as it beats rapidly. I can feel his heart beating against his chest too. He's feeling the same thing i am.
This is not want.
This is need.
This Is not lust.
This is love.
And suddenly the idea of being in a relationship doesn't seem so bad.

Boom.Started at 3:05 am.Done At 4:18 am. Took me an hour and 20 minutes to write this. Sleep is for the weak.