Unlike

I sit against my wall,and as cliche as can be,
The tears slowly begin to leave my eyes.
Sobs echo in my quiet empty room.
But instead of someone banging on my door asking if in okay like in movies,
No one really cares whether I'm okay or not.
My hand desperately covers my mouth in attempt to be quiet,but unlike in the movies,it doesn't work.
And I don't look beautiful while I cry. I don't make the audiences heart break by my sad face.
No I look hideous. My face is puffy and shot Is running out my nose and my sobs aren't heart broken.....they're tired. Weak.
No sad but intense music is playing as I open the bottle of pills.
No,it's so quiet I can hear my own heartbeat.
And nor to I gracefully take them one by one. I scarf them all down and gag as some get stuck in my throat.
Unlike the movies,no ones going to show up last minute and save my life because they somehow knew something was wrong.
I don't peacefully fall asleep,no. My whole body falls to the side and my head bangs against the ground.
Unlike the movies.No one is banging on my front door begging me to open up as I get countless phone calls and texts from my worried friends.
No one busts down that door and runs to where they know I am and they don't call 911 and the cry over my half dead body.
Unlike the movies,I don't somehow throw up the pills and wake up all better.
No one finds me and takes me to the hospital where my countless friends hover over my hospital bed in concern,wondering if I'll ever wake up.
No. I pass out and I never fucking wake up because life is not a fucking movie.
My Prince Charming never comes to rescue me,the shy,sad princess.
No,but the grim reaper fucking shows up and says "I see you've finally given up."
By why is it,that the reaper that stands before my lifeless body and collects my soul...

Looks an awful lot like you?

HOPE YE ENJOY THAT SADNESS ONE SHOT