Cartoonz-Seven

"Luke..." she whimpers clutching to my side.
I push her behind me,and I glare at the people surrounding us.
"Let us go." I demand lowly.
The leader chuckles.
"C'mon now Luke...you know we can't do that." He sighs.
I look at delirious who has his head hung in guilt.
"After Your best friend,who's known you since he was a kid,ratted you out,I can't simply let you go." He chuckles.
Shock fills my body.
He walks over to delirious and slaps him on the back roughly.
"Isn't that right Jonny boy?" He laughs.
"Go on...look at your best friend.Look at your sister. You did this..you get to watch them die."
Delirious slowly looks up with tears in his eyes,but he doesn't let them pool over.
His eyes hold pure guilt and sadness.
"You mother fucker.." I whisper.
"You....you snitched? On me? On your own sister?!" My voice booms.
Del begins to speak but I cut him off.
"You were like my brother. My fucking brother! I would have died for you...but you just practically killed me..and you brought your little sister..your baby girl into this." My voice quivers as rage fills my body.
"And for what? For pride? So Vanoss will praise you?" I ask.
"So..so you can live? So you will no longer be considered weak?" My voice falls quiet.
"I thought we were family..." Y/N finally speaks up,her lip quivers.
"No." Del snaps.
"We..we were never family! My parents..my parents let you into this family because they felt bad for you. But I couldn't give two shits about you...I never loved you. You meant nothing to me." His eyes browns scrunch up,like he was confused on why he was saying this.
"You mean nothing to me.." He whispers looking down.
I don't dare to look at her face because I know that it holds absolute heart break. She admired Jonathan so much...
She really thought of him as a brother and a friend.
"Well..now that we know the truth,let's get started shall we?" Vanoss smirks at me.
I slowly look down to Y/N..her face is blank and she's staring ahead. Her breaths are shallow and I can tell that she's trying her all not to just break down then and there.

"Luke.." she whimpers quietly as Vanoss stalks towards us,a gun in hand.

" remember what I'm saying.." I whisper and she nods.

" close your eyes

Count to seven

When you wake

You'll be in heaven."

Shit scrap one shot, sorry if it sucked.
I'm currently making a new book,so sorry if I don't update that frequently. I think everyone will really like the book I'm working on.
Just saying,it's going to be sadddd.