BasicallyIdoWrk-crazy in love

Don't play song till I say
"No no no please I'm begging you to stay!" He shouts desperately tugging on my arm.
I shake my arm out of his grip and I turn to face the man who took my heart and broke it.
"Marcel.." My broken voice quavers as tears stream down my face.
"You have heart me more then anyone who has ever hurt me. I loved you and you..you betrayed me." I say through gritted teeth,trying to stop the tears from pouring out.
My heart thumps against my chest and my breath are uneven.
The look on his face broke my heart even more. He knew he fucked up badly. He realizes how much he hurt me. He realizes he just lost the last person who loved him.
"Please...I...I need you in my life so badly..I love you" he whispers looking into my eyes with his teary,dark brown eyes. He cries as if he is mourning a loved one.
"If you loved the first than you wouldn't need a second Marcy...why? I gave you everything I could. I tried so hard to avoid the thought of you cheating. I tried to avoid the truth." I mutter looking down not finding it possible to stare at his face any longer.
He inhales sharply and looks down. He backs away and looks back up at me.
God I love him so much. I put everything on the line for him. And what pains me the most is I know he loves me. But he screwed up.
"Ok...I'll leave. It's the least I can do" he says with a defeated look in his eyes.
He backs up the turns away. He speed walks to his room to pack his bags.
I stand in shock. In shock that the person I love most is leaving. In shock that the person I love most cheated on me. And the fact that I might not ever see the person I love most ever again.
He brushes past me. He stops at the door and turns to me.
"I'm sorry" he whispers then walks out the door.
Realization hits me.
I sprint to the door. I yank it open to find him about to enter his car.
"Marcel!" He ignores me. "Marcel please I didn't mean what I said please" I yell tears run down my face like a water fall.
"Marcy! Please I love you!" I scream falling into my knees. He looks over to me with his lip quivering,Tears falling down his face. He turns away and enters his car,leaving me.
"No no no please come back" I whisper sobbing into my hands. I know he's the one who cheated. But I shouldn't have told him to leave. I lost the one I love most.

"I promise it will be fun! Maybe you'll meet some one ya know?" My friend pleads,wanting me to go clubbing with her.
I sigh and look away. She grabs my hand with pitty. "You haven't been the same since Marcel..you need to get over him." She whispers. I groan knowing she's right.
"Fine...ill go with you and the girls...but I can't promise I'll stay." I say.
She squeals in joy. "I'll go find you something to wear!" She pratically screams before raiding my closet.After a minute she throws me a dress. It's the dress Marcel got me for our anniversary. I shake my head trying to get rid of the thoughts. "All right you call the girls and I'll get dressed!" I happily say going to the bathroom with the dress.

 "All right you call the girls and I'll get dressed!" I happily say going to the bathroom with the dress

"You ready?" Kelly asks me as we enter the club. I'm here with Sydney,Berenice,Kelly,Mae,and Christine. I nod my head and the girls cheer.
We enter the club with confidence. All heads turn to us,more specifically me since I'm leading them all.
I look the the back corner to find Johnathan,Evan,David,Lui,Scotty,Tyler,and lastly Marcel looking at us. Anger fills me. I turn to the girls with a scowl. "Did you guys know he was going to be here?" I ask angrily. They say they had no clue.
I sigh sadly before walking to the bar.
"What can I get you?" The bartender asks me.
"What ever will get me the drunkest the quickest" I respond, he hands me a shot with who knows what In it. With no hesitation I drink it and ask for another.
The girls and boys surround me and cheer my name loudly as I take shot, after shot, after shot.
I take my last one and grin widely. "Y/n! What are you doing!?" An angry voice asks me. I turn and look at Marcel with a smirk. "What I can" I respond.
"I dare you to sing a song" Sydney whispers in my ear. I laugh and nod.
I walk up to the stage with everyone following my every move. I walk to the DJ and whisper the song In his ear and he nods. Play song now.
I grab my microphone and walk to the center of the stage. The music begins to play.

I look and stare so deep in your eyes
I touch on you more and more every time
When you leave I'm begging you not to go
Call your name two,three times in a row.

I make eye contact with Marcel.

Such a funny thing for me to try to explain
How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame
Yeah cause I know I don't understand
Just how you're love can do what no one else can

Marcel stares at me with want and sadness. I step closer to him.

Got me looking so crazy right now,your love's got me looking so crazy right now
Got me looking so crazy right now your touch got me looking so crazy right now
Got me hoping you page me right now,got me hoping you save me right now
Looking so crazy,your loves got me looking so crazy got me looking so crazy your love

Everyone's eyes are on me. But Marcel's never leave my face. I walk around the stage trying to avoid the tears pooling in Marcel's eyes.

When I talk to my friends so quietly "who he think he is?" Look at what you've done to me. Tennis shoes don't even need to buy a new dress you ain't there ain't nobody else to impress.
His eyes glance down to the dress I'm wearing
It's the way that you know what I thought I knew it's the beat that my heart skips when I'm with you.
But I still don't understand how your love can do what no one else can.
He walks closer to the stage so he can see me better.
Got me looking so crazy right now yours loves got me looking so crazy right now
Got me looking so crazy right now your touch got me looking so crazy right now
Got me hoping you save me right now your kiss got me hoping you save me right now
Tears stream down my cheeks.
Looking so crazy your loves got me looking got me looking so crazy your love
Got me looking so crazy right now your touch got me looking so crazy right now
Got me hoping you page me right now your kiss got me hoping you save me right now
Looking so crazy your loves got me looking got me looking so crazy your love oh...

I breath heavily and I quickly hand the mike back to the DJ before I run off the stage,passing everyone,and going out side.
My hand cover my mouth as I try not to cry. I Lean against a wall and try to regain focus. Tears stream silently down my face.
I hear the club door slam open. I slide down the wall with my eyes shut as I hold in a sob.
I hear someone sit next to me. I hear them sniff and breath heavily.
They wrap there arm around me and pull me into the side of their chest. I let them.
I breath in the comforting scent of their cologne.
"Marcel.." I breath recognizing the scent.
He rubs his hand up and down my arm. "I'm right here baby girl" he answers sadly.
I ball his jacket in my hands as if he might disappear.
"I missed you Marcy.." I whisper.
"I missed you too baby girl" he responds.i missed him calling me that.
"I missed your touch..your kisses...your everything God I missed you so much"'I mutter voice cracking.
He pulls me onto his lap and he hugs me tightly. I rest my face in the crook of his neck.
He stands up with me in his arms. "Let's go home" he whispers kissing the top of my head. God I missed this.