Revenge-Vanoss/Delirious

The bragging.
The showing off.
The stories of lustful thinking.
They used to drive me insane.
"I want to get with them so bad,theyre amazing at this-"
I tune Jonathan out with wishful thinking.
We were friends with benefits I guess you could say.
No strings attached. Just the occasional sext and quite frequent nude. Never more and nothing less.
A mutual feeling of attraction and care for each other.
Or at least he thinks so.
I used to feel much more for him.
Wanting him to be mine so greatly.
But I'd just sit and listen to him brag about people he's been with and tell about girls he wants to do things to.
It used to hurt.
But
I learned to accept it. Convincing myself of the truth which is
Jonathan will never look at me as for than a friend.
So
I tried to move on.
"But they've been away for a while so I doubt I'll get with them again...anyhow..what's up with you?" He sighs out,resting his head on one hand.
I smile gently at him,his blue orbs staring holes into me. That's one thing I used to like about him. The eye contact.
"Not much.."
and now for my turn of bragging,revenge for all the times he has made me hear about who he wants to bang.
"Except for Evan.."
He perks up. Sitting up straight,giving me how full attention.
"What do you mean?" His brows furrow together.
A small smirk rests on my face.
"What do you think I mean? After all,you know how much I have been wanting to get with him.." I continue.
His face holds almost a look of anger.
"You Hooked up with Evan?" He almost shouts.
Quickly quieting him down,I nod.
He looks around for where Evan is sitting.
He finds him not far from us with a book in his hand.
"Are you kidding me?" He whispers.
"What? Why do you care?" I retort snappily.
A look of confusion flickers in his eyes like he doesn't know either.
"Just..." he pauses
"Tell me what happened." He finishes. We have a tradition to where if we hook up with someone,we usually give blunt details about how it happened and when.
"Well..it was last Sunday..I had gotten his number because he sits behind me in class and we needed to work on a project."
Jonathan nods,urging me to continue.
"And I went to his house..we did some of the project but just ended up talking,which ended to to watching a movie,and that ended up with me throwing popcorn at him." I stop.
"Go on!" He says almost like a child soaking up their favorite story.
"Okay,here's where it gets juicy-"

Last Sunday afternoon.
"Stahp it!" Evan groans out as another piece of popcorn hits him in the face.
I chuckle quietly at the pouting look on his face.
"Or what?" I say laughing.
"Don't worry bout it." He mumbles with a smile.
"I'll just take my chances!" I lean over and dump the rest of the popcorn I had onto him.
A gasp leaves his lips as if I had just killed his first born child.
"You.  Did. Not. " he says mouth agape.
"Yes. I.  Did. " I lean closer with every word.
"Oh you're in for it now!" He shouts.
A yelp leaves my mouth as he pins me to the couch and begins to mercilessly tickle me!
His laughing fills me ears and I smile even more.
"Okay okay! Stop!" I giggle once I have laughed myself to tears.
He halts his moments but remains unmoving from his position on top of me.
He stares down at me and into my eyes,which is something that rarely happens seeing as he doesn't make a whole ton of eye contact.
He leans in,and-

Present time.
"And he fucks me into his couch until I was screaming." I say as Jonathan gasps.
I chuckle gently when in reality all Evan did was remove a piece of popcorn from my hair,we never hooked up.
"Oh my gawd!" Jon says as his eyes widen. And what he says next assures me that I got my revenge.
"I CANT BELIVE YOU FUCKED MY CRUSH!"