Vanoss-She was hurt.

She was hurt.
Everything hurt.
Her head
Her body
Her eyes
Her heart,
Everything.
When She breathed in,her chest felt heavy. Like there's a weight on it.
She has to force herself to breathe,it's like her lungs refuse to work on their own.
Her eyes feel strained and her nose feels stuffy.
Her heart,physically hurts. Like after you run a lot and you're not able to breathe properly. It just hurts.
Her eyes sting as tears build up inside of them,and She is sure that they are red.
Her fingers nails are short and bitten.
She's sure that her hair is dull and greasy.
She's sure that her face is broken out.
She's sure She's more pale than usual.
She's sure that She look skinnier.
She's sure She look like a mess,but She can't bring herself to look into the mirror.
She's almost scared to see her own image. She doesn't want to see the damage She had caused herself.
She's done all of this to herself for one reason and one reason only.
She simply doesnt care for her life.
She doesn't care how She looks
How She speaks
How She feels
She simply doesn't care.
This depression that has been with her for some years,has made her not care.
She's never felt so alone.
You see,after he left her,She was...as cliche as it sounds,She was broken.
Her heart,felt like it stopped beating,and her brain refused to make thoughts.
Confused
Scared
Hurt
Broken.
And she cried so loud,like screaming would make him come back.
She's pretending that she doesn't miss him,while he's pretending he doesn't care.
He knew what he was doing and he knew it would hurt her,but somehow that didn't stop him.
While he was out posting photos of him with other girls to make her jealous,she sat at home holding a gun,With her shaky hands.
She sniffed and she sobbed and she screamed and she begged. She begged that he would come back to her. But he never did.
5
4
3
2
1
She whispered to the shaky gun.

Blood fell instead of rain that night.

And he didn't
Even
Care.