Brooke x Cartoonz & Madeline x Delirious

Request from Pneumadoubt2

Brooke's POV
I stare blankly at the mirror in front of me. I sigh loudly and attempt to brush my light brown hair.
I never understood why I look so different from my sister. I mean we share the same birthday,wouldn't you think we'd share the same face? We don't even resemble each other,unless you count our eyes. We both have a set of ocean blue eyes.
While she has medium length dark brown wavy hair and pale skin. I have long light brown slightly wavy hair and tan skin.
A loud knock on my door makes me jump.
I quickly turn around to see who it is.
And speaking of the devil,here she is.
"School?" I ask quietly,as I quickly finish brushing my hair.
"School." She sighs loudly and leaves my room,to get dressed.
I undress quickly and put on my usual,over sized hoodie and skinny jeans.
I sprint to bathroom and brush my teeth and put on some natural makeup.
"Hurry up!" Madeline yells as she bangs on the bathroom door.
I unlock it and she rushes in and quickly brushes her teeth and puts on rather dark makeup.
Our personalities are quite different as well,except for the fact that we are both rather quiet. While I wear over sized sweaters,and rather Bright colors,she sticks to tight clothing,that's typically a dark color.While I don't fight back with people,she will. While I don't yell at people if needed, she will. She rarely fights her own fights,because she's too busy fighting mine.
If someone were to be mean to me,she'd take care of it. I do my share of protecting her,when it comes to me allowing my sarcasm to take over my words.
We work well together to say the least.
She rushes out with me following behind her,we don't need to get any school supplies because we have them in our lockers at school.
We slip on our shoes as we get to the front door.
"Are you ready for hell?" She asks me with a small smile.
I smile back and nod.
I open the front door and step out into the chilly weather.
She slams the door shut and begins walking forward.
We walk along the road that leads to our school. It's a big neighborhood,so there are many other kids walking the same road.
Her boots slap against the ground as we speed walk in attempt to not be late.
My black high tops follow.
"Shit!" I hear her yell before I'm pushed to the right.
A familiar blue truck speeds past us.
I sigh loudly and glare at the truck that's almost out of my view.
"I hate those guys." I huff and start walking again.
"Same. I don't understand why they think they can almost run us over!" She fumes angrily.
"Let's just hope they ignore us today." I mumble.
She hums in agreement.
We reach the school,and when we enter we link arms so we don't get separated.
There are way more students in the hallway than usual.
"Shut the fuck up,before I reck you!"
"Why? You don't want you're little toy called a whore? Well she is one. The biggest one in fact!"
"Take that back right now."
"Oh! What about your girl? She's a fucking skank. Just like her sister,in fact,she's worse than her sister!"
"You're going to regret saying that."

I look over at Madeline,and she looks just as confused.
We share a look,and move forward to see whos fighting. It's three different voices but two sound familiar.
We get passed some student and we have a front row view.
Marcel laughs loudly and points at us.
"Speaking of the Devils." Hey that's my line.
Confusion takes over my face and I look at the two other voices.
Jonathan and Luke.
They look over to us,more specifically,Jon looks at Madeline,and Lukes eyes gaze at me.
"See. Just look at them. The way they're dressed." Marcel begins to take steps towards us,with each word he says.
"Their makeup." Another step.
"Their clothes." He towers over us.
"Just look at them." He smirks at me,causing me to shiver.
He chuckles and his eyes flicker over to Madeline.
"I'm surprised I haven't fucked the both of 'em." He says as he looks us up and down.
"Shut the fuck up!" Madeline shouts and kicks him between the legs.
She huffs loudly as he groans and falls to the ground.
I glare at him as pain takes over his face.
I look over at her to see she's already looking at me. Her face full of hate.
Tears fill my eyes and pour over, immediately,her face softens and her lip pouts out.
She hugs me tightly not caring that half the school is watching.
She lets go of me and she gives a nod to the left. We begin to walk away and I bite my lip as I try not to cry.
We both know where to go.
She takes me into the bathroom,and without a word,dampens a paper towel and wipes my running makeup.
"Am I a slut?" I ask quietly as I try to stop my tears.
"No no no no,no!" She almost yells.
"You are not,and you never will be. Trust me,you are far from one,Brooke." She whispers,giving me a hug.
"Do you want to ditch?" She asks quietly.
I nod my head and wipe my eyes.
"Alright. Let's go." She says giving me a smile.
We walk out of the bathroom and into the,what we thought were empty hallways.
"Wait!" A voice echoed behind us,but there were two sets of foot steps running towards us.
I turn my head to see Jonathan and Luke jogging to us.
I keep walking and Madeline doesn't seem to mind them.
They match our pace and begin to walk with us. Jonathan on the left of Madeline,and Luke on the right of me.
"What do you two want?" I mumble and glance at my sister. Her face holds irritation.
"To apologize." Jonathan says as if it was obvious.
"For what?" I ask while turning my head to look at him.
"For not stoping Marcel." Luke answers.
I mentally roll my eyes.
"Stop him from what? Harassing us? Making Brooke cry? Stop him from embarrassing us in front of half the school? Or stop him from getting so close to us that I could feel Brooke's fear?" Madeline snaps,rolling her eyes after.
Neither of them speak for a moment and I can now see the school doors.
"We're sorry for letting him walk away unharmed." Luke says with a monotone voice.
"Well I mean,his dignity and balls are both bruised." I say with a smirk.
Madeline chuckles quietly.
Jonathan and Luke both laugh lightly.
We get to the school doors,and I sigh.
We all walk out and I'm starting to question why the boys are still following us.
"Come with us." Luke says smiling at me.
"What?" I ask confused.
"We're going to get food,come with us." Jonathan responds,rapping an arm around Madeline,causing her to elbow him in the stomach lightly.
He chuckles and removes his arm.
"What do you say?" I ask Madeline with hopeful eyes.
She smiles at me "suuuuuuuure." She says through a sigh. I almost squeal,not because I'm excited to go with them,but Im excited to get food. And I guess because the boys are being nice to us.
We walk over to the big blue truck.
Since it's only a two seater,Madeline and I hope into the bed of the truck.
Jonathan gets in the driver seat,and as expected Luke gets in the passenger seat.
"Where are we even going?" I ask Madeline as she holds onto the side of the truck,once the car starts moving.
She shrugs and chuckles.
"Hopefully McDonald's." She laughs,and I nod in agreement.

And not long later,just as she had hoped,we pull into a McDonald's. She literally squealed.
"Alright,let's go!" Jon says excitedly as He and Luke walk to opposite sides of the truck.
Jon walks over to the side of the truck where Madeline is,and she stands up. He places his hands on her waist and hoists her out of the truck,causing her to once again squeal.
Luke grabs the middle of my torso and lifts me out of the truck. They really didn't need to help us out of the truck bed,but it was the nice thing to do.
_________
Time skip
_________

I sit next to Luke In the booth,as Jonathan and Madeline order the food. They both are obsessed with food.
"So, what did Marcel mean by 'your little toy' and 'your girl'?" I ask using air quotations.
"Oh.." He scratches the back of his neck. My face falls flat as I wait for an answer.
"Well-" "here ya go." Jonathan sets the food down,and climbs into the booth with my sister.
Relief floods Lukes face,and I glare at him. He's lucky. Of course he gets out of the conversation.
I chuckle as I watch Madeline throw a French fry at Jonathan's face,attempting to hit him on the side of the head,but he quickly turns his head and opens his mouth and catches the fry. I laugh loudly at her shocked face. "How did you...what the fuck?" She says completely confused on how he knew she was throwing a fry.
"I see all." He chuckles with a smirk.
I flinch when something hits the side of my face. Everyone laughs loudly.
I slowly turn my head to face Luke. His face turns slightly red as he tries not to laugh.
With the most straight face i can muster,I begin to speak.
"Did you just throw a french fry at my face,Luke?" I ask,and although I also found it funny I would not let him know.
"Yes,yes I did!" He says through laughs.
I turn my head forward to look at Madeline.
"Why did you not warn me about this?" I ask her.
"I wanted to see if you had the same ability as Jonathan." She says chuckling.
I quickly grab a couple of fries and throw them at her.
They hit her in the face,and her eyes widen.
"Did you just?"
"Yup." I laugh out.
She grabs some fries and throws them at me.
I laugh loudly.
Luke laughs from next to me.
"Do you think this is funny?" I ask him,while looking at his face.
He nods his head and laughs again.
At the same time,Madeline and I both throw our French fries at him.
Jonathan busts up laughing,to the point to where he has to set his head on the table to catch his breath.
Once he regains his composure,Luke throws his fries at him.
Pretty soon,we are all throwing French fries at each other,which results in us getting kicked out.
____
Time skip
____
After driving around for a little bit,we pull up to a park. And by now school is over.
Madeline and I jump out before the boys,and immediately start running towards to swings. We both sit on them,and laugh loudly,once we see the boys get out of the car with pouts.
They walk over to us.
I smile cheekily up at Luke once he reaches me.
"Push me?" I ask,batting my eyes.
He sighs playfully and goes behind me,and starts pushing me.
I look over to see...Madeline pushing Jonathan as he sits on the swing?
I chuckle when I see her lip pouted out.

After a while of playing in the park,the sun begins to go down.
We sit up on top of the monkey bars,and talk.
"I'm only going to ask this once. What did Marcel mean by 'your little toy' and 'your girl'?" I ask sternly. Someones breath hitches. And it wasn't me or Madeline.
"Marcel knows that we're both...very protective over you two.." Jon mumbles.
"Why?" Madeline asks,glancing over at him.
He's sighs quietly.
"Well..I for one like you,Madeline." Jon says with a small smile.
I watch her cheeks go red,and she looks away,causing me to smirk to myself.
"And Luke...well he can tell you." Jonathan continues.
I look over to Luke,to see him already looking at me.
"And...if it's not obvious,I really like you,Brooke." He whispers,his brown eyes finding my blue ones.
"That's good." I pause.
"I like you too." I say with a smile.
"Aaaaand I guess I like you,Jonathan." Madeline says with a sigh,followed by a laugh.
"Good." Jon scoots closer to her,and raps and arm around her shoulders.
"Cause I'm not letting you go." He says smiling once he realizes she didn't try to move his arm.
I almost awe at the sight of them.
"So,Brooke will you go out with me?" Luke whispers in my ear.
I smile happily at him and nod.
He gives me a slight hug and whispers a quiet 'yes' so himself,causing me to laugh.
I can only assume Jonathan asked Madeline out,once I see them sucking faces.
I groan in disgust. I give a slight chuckle once Madeline flips me off.
"So,how about we meet here tomorrow after school?" Luke asks me,rapping his arm around me. I find myself leaning into his side.
"Sure." I whisper and watch the sunset.
And for the next hour,the four of us sat and talked while watching the sun go down.
I guess ditching school wasn't such a bad idea.