Ohm-Follow

The shivering girl walks out of her house with a bag in hand.
A scary rapped securely around her neck to forbid the cold from piercing her skin.
She pulls the jacket closer to her and I watch as her frail hands shake.
Her knuckles turn white as she clutches onto the duffle back ever so tightly.
"She's approaching the targets." I mumble while pressing the button on my ear piece.

A large toothy grin erupts on a guys face and he pulls her into a very tight and close hug.
Her body instantly loosens as he supply's her with with heat.
He lets go and raps an arm around her,obviously trying to make her a little more warm.
They exchange a few words and she nods her head vigorously.
Another man walks up and trades duffle bags with her,and she smiles brightly.
"Thank you." Her lips seem to form.
Thick and heavy snow rains down from the sky and covers the ground.
One of the three guys plods to a car and pulls something out but quickly shoves it in his jacket.
A duck behind the wall as a guy looks over my way.
After a few seconds I peer back out and grip my binoculars tightly,and begin to watch again.
"She has exchanged duffle bags with a guy." I mumble pressing the button again.
She nods once more and gives one last hug to the first guy before turning around.
"Mission success. Good job-" a loud bang interrupts my praise and I watch my partner fall to the ground,and she screams.
"Y/N!" I shout as the guys begin to flee.
A gun.
That's what someone had gotten out of the car.
I sprint towards her with wet eyes.
The white powdery snow begins to turn red and thick.
"No." I whisper as I reach her.
I drop to my knees and grasp her cold hand.
A bullet hole right through the chest.
Tears fall down my face as I shake her,hoping she gets up.
But...
She never does.