H2oDelirious-Trust

The branches of a tree slam against my window due to the strong wind.
Rain pounds against the roof of my house,and it almost lulls me to sleep.
My eyes stay glued to my ceiling,and I see colors dance in my vision.
Something that happens quite often when I'm thinking too hard,though it only happens in the dark.
Even when I close my eyes I can see flashes of green move. It gets annoying if I'm trying to sleep.
Several large bangs make me jump,and my eyes widen.
The power went out a while ago and I can't see a thing.
The bangs come back,and a shriek escapes my lips.
I get up off of my bed,and I rely on my sense of touch,and simply remembering where stuff is in my home.
I walk with my arms out,and go to my door.
I feel around for the door nod,and I open the door. Maybe someone's lost and they want to get out of the storm.
Once I open the door,Lightning flashes,allowing me to see for a second. No one is there.
My heart skips a beat and my breathing quickens.
I slam the door shut and lock it.
I take a moment to calm myself down,and I slowly trudge my way back to my room,never lifting my feet off the ground so I don't trip over anything.
I feel the transition of hardwood to carpet,and I know I'm in my room.
My ears strain as if my brain heard something,but I didn't.
The energy in the room feels different,and I can sense something.
It was in the moment that I realized,I was no longer alone.
I back up carefully,looking for a wall so I'm not standing aimlessly in the room.
Lightning flashes and I see a silhouette slowly stand up from my bed.
My breath hitches,and my back hits a wall.
I feel around for the doorway,but I can't find it.
Thunder booms and lightning soon follows it.
The person now stands exactly 5 feet in front of me.
"Who are you." I whisper In a shaky breath.
"Stay away from me!" I shout as I hear them breathe,meaning that they are closer.
"What's wrong...don't you trust me y/n?" My heart feels like it has stopped.
Lightning flashes once more,and I gasp quietly as it lights up their face.
"Delirious.." my voice wavers immensely.
"Hi baby." His voice is hoarse.
I reach my hand out and flinch when it comes into contact with his chest. He's closer than I had thought.
Lightning illuminates the room and I can see his hand on the wall,next to my head. And his face hovers above mine.
"How did you get into my house,Jonathan?" My voice is stiff and strained.
"When you opened the front door,I snuck through the back door." He answers with humor in his voice.
"Leave. Leave now and I won't call the cops." I demand,and glare at him although he can't see my face.
He tsks quietly,before he sighs loudly.
"Come on now...you know I'm not leaving without you." His voice is dark,and it's cold.
"And you wouldn't...want to call the cops on little ol me." He laughs,but I find nothing funny.
I feel something cold brush against my face,and I push at his chest,trying to get him to back away from me. But he doesn't even budge.
"Don't." His voice warns me.
The lights flicker before they come back on,and I can see again.
His eyes are darker than they should be,and his lips are curled into a smirk.
I look down to see a knife in his left hand...that's what he pushed against my face.
His dark brown hair is tussled and dark bags rest under his eyes.
I look to my right,I can't look at him any more. I don't even want to see his face.
His right hand immediately grips my face and he forces me to look at him.
"Don't you dare look away from me." He shifts his weight from one foot to another.
"Don't touch me!" I shout and shove him harder than I did before,and he shuffles backwards as he tires to regain his balance.
"I fucking told you not to push me!" He yells and slams his fist into the wall,and its inches away from my head.
I flinch and squeeze my eyes shut.
"Just stay away from me." I growl and duck under his arm,and I walk away. Or at least I try to..
I don't get very far before his callused hand grips my wrist so tight that it causes tears to prick my eyes.
He spins me around and slams my body again the wall so hard,that my head bounces.
Tears fall down my face and I let out a small sob.
"Just leave me alone!" I weakly try to shake my hand from his grip,but he doesn't let go.
"You're mine god dammit!" He yells through gritted teeth,and I can see a vain pop out in his neck.
His jaw clenched and unclenches. His heavy breathing and my whimpering along with the rain,are the only sounds that fill the room.
"What do you want?" I cry as my head throbs.
My knees weaken at his next statement.
"I'm hear to claim and take back what's mine. God I could fucking kill you. I should fucking kill for what you did." He snarls.
"I got the restraining order because you put me in the hospital you beat me so hard,Jonathan!" I snarl back,and I wince at the memory.
"I know,I know baby. That won't happen again." He cooes in my ear,his angry demeanor suddenly gone.
His hand brushes hair out of my face,and he rests his head on the crooked of my neck.
"You know I love you,right?" He asks quietly. I feel pitty for the man. After a life full of abuse and heartbreak,it's not his fault that he's like this.
"Right?!" He snaps his head up and glares at me. His blue eyes are vibrant. I'd be in awe of I wasn't so scared.
"Yes,yes Jonny I love you." I yelp and his hand finds its way to my neck.
"Good." He whispers,and his hand falls back to his side.
He pulls me into his chest as he backs us away from the wall.
My face is pushed up against his chest,and he holds my head there.
He slowly puts his hand of my shoulder,and begins to slide my cardigan down my arm.
"W-what are you doing?" I shake with fear.
It falls off of my arm,and he begins to push the other side off.
"Jon,Jonathan what are you doing?" I try to pry myself off of his chest but his free hand keeps me there.
It completely falls off of my arm and lands on the floor. I'm left in a thin tank top and I shiver once I feel his fingers rub up my arm and to my neck.
He pushes my hair to one side,so he can get a full view of my neck.
I freeze once I Remember the hickey placed under my ear by Evan.
He touches it and I flinch. I physically hear his heartbeat speed up quickly.
"Who gave you this?" His voice is sharp,and I can hear the anger In his voice. I know that I'll be in trouble if I lie,so I decide on telling him the truth.
"Evan...we..we were drunk and n-nothing happened I swear!" I lie. Something did happen.
"Evan did this?"'it really wasn't a question,but more of a statement.
"Yeah.." I whisper.
"Did he leave anymore?" He asks,finally removing his hand from my neck.
"No.." I lie again. There's many more,in various places of my body.
"You're lying." He growls.
My breath hitches,and I squeeze my eyes shut.
He lets go and whips me around. One hand rests firm on my shoulder,and the other slides my shirt off my back. He knows. How could I fucking forget that he knows where I like to be kissed. I was with the man for three years,of course he fucking knows Y/N.
My eyes fall shut again as I feel his gaze slowly making its way my back,stopping at each hickey for a moment.
It started at the base of my back and made a trail to the back of my neck.
He puts my shirt down,and I remain still.

"I know..where to leave bites and bruises...but how does Evan?" He whispers what I was wishing he wouldn't.

"How many times has he...how many times have you guys done this,Y/N?" He asks,almost daring me to reply.

I stay silent and he forcefully turns me around.
He stops to think for a moment,and I almost cry as I know what he's going to do next.
"Take your shirt off..now." He growls.
Delirious knows...every single place...that I want to be kissed.
I turn around and pull my shirt off,and I cross my arms over my chest before turning around to face him.
Purple and pink bruises,line my torso, cross my breasts,and they go down,and continue going down to under my shorts.
"I'm going to fucking kill him." His voice is soft,but his intentions aren't.
His eyes snap up to mine,and I see pure rage in my eyes.
"When did this happen?" He asks,and I shiver under his gaze.
"Last week.." I mumble.
"Bull shit." He snaps.
"These look brand fucking new." He adds.
"Now tell me when this happened."

"Yesterday..he was over yesterday." I finally answer.

"You fucking whore. You told me nothing happened. The bites go down and I bet they continue going down past you're fucking pants,don't they?" He holds a smirk,but I can tell that he is enraged.
I answer,because if I didn't,he'd take my shorts off and see for himself.
"..yes." I sigh,I bend down and pick up my shirt before turning around and I begin to put it on,until he snatches it from my hand.
"I'm going to cover every single one of those hickey's up with my own. You're my girl. You're my fucking property. And I will made you understand that god dammit." He growls.
My body begins to shake as tears cascade down my face.
I keep my back facing him,and I feel him place a hand on my shoulder.

"What's wrong...don't you trust me?"

NO SPELL CHECK,SORRY