Vanoss-Sadistic

Sadistic-Deriving pleasure from inflicting pain,suffering,or humiliation on others.
He was the most sick,twisted,and sadistic person I have ever met.
The pain he caused upon others have him some sort of high.
Punching,hitting,pricking,pinching,cutting,twisting,slapping,choking ect.
He was subtle about it around his friends. As in punching their arm maybe a little hard,it pinching them,then saying he was just horsing around. He made sure they didn't know what he was doing...they had no clue.
But he was never subtle about it around me...
When it's just Evan and I,he will do what ever he pleases.
There have been moments where we will be sitting and watching a movie,when he will take my arm and twist the skin,giving me an Indian burn.
And one time I had woken up to see him onto of me. He immediately placed his hands on my throat and choked me,but only for a few seconds,before getting off of me and going to sleep.
Or he will shove me too hard,and I will fall to the ground. He will apologize and such,but the evil look in his eyes never vanishes,and the grin on his face never falters.
I'm scared-no I'm terrified. He will sometimes slap my a little too hard,or maybe he will be too ruff when wrestling with me playfully.
Bruises began to appear,and words never left my mouth.
In most abuse stories,the abusive person is usually drunk,or abuses out of anger.
But no not Evan...he abuses out of pleasure. And I have never seen him pick up any sort of alcohol since I've met him,
So what do I do? I love him..but he has no remorse when he hurts me. It's the look in his eye that tells me he knows what he's doing and he likes it.
Then there will be times where he won't let me eat,and when I'm in the shower,he will sneak into the bathroom and turn the water to its hottest setting,making me get scolded with the hot water.
He has his moments when he is gentle and caring. Like if I get hurt,by someone or something other than him,he will have pure worry on his face,and he will tend and care to my injuries. That's when he's the Evan I know..the caring,sweet Evan. And although I don't see the sweet Evan often,I sure do savor the moments when he's around.
Of course he tells me how much he loves me on a daily basis. And he always hugs and kisses me,which I adore.
I know he loves me very much,but he just can't help his sadistic ways. I know this. That's why I stay with him, I know he cares and such,but everyone has to satisfy their needs. Including Evan. Just..his needs are different then others. And that's ok..I just I'm scared. Scared he will take it too far one day,and seriously injure me. But until that day,I will continue living my life with Evan,covering my bruises and cuts in makeup.
And I'm ok with that...because you should do anything for true love right?
"I'm home!" I hear him scream. He marches up the stairs,and as soon as he sees me..that sadistic,evil,twisted,look appears in his eyes...and his malicious grin...never falters.