*request* Amber x Mini

"So tell me about him" She begins to write something down in her book.
"Well for starters...we never really said goodbye...we just..ended." I mumble.
"Oh..you said you knew..so tell me how you knew he was going to break up with you." She says.
"I think I knew it was coming right when he said we need to talk. But my breath still hitched because I was so used to being the one that ruined things,I almost forgot how it felt or someone to tear you from their bones and unstitch you from their veins and untie you from their limbs." I start.

"Amber! Come here please!" I hear Craig shout from the living room.
I walk downstairs to find him sitting on the couch with a sad look.
I take a seat away from him,and fold my hands together.
"What's wrong?" I ask him quietly.
"We need to talk." He mumbles.
"I think....we need to break up." He whispers,taking his glasses off and rubbing his eyes.
I freeze.
I slowly look up
And I look at him
His face
Emotionless
As if he has no regrets saying what he did
And my face reflects
Pure heart break
And he doesn't seem to care
"Why" my voice comes out shaky.
"I love you" I say carelessly,the pain in my voice clearly audible,those words have no meaning for him anymore,but I say it anyways.
I remember blushing whenever he used to stare at me,I remember the way he used to touch me.
He gazes at me for a long time.
Then with a heavy heart says,
"I know,but you're not what I want anymore,I didn't have the courage to love you the same way you loved me,and obviously,you weren't ready to let go. So I did this for us,for you." He says with so much emotion in his eyes.

"Every person has a breaking point. And with the right words..they'll break like glass." I whisper to the therapist.

"I don't need you anymore" he says.
My heart,
Begins to physically hurt
And I wish
That I could just fall asleep,
And avoid this moment forever.
"But I need you." I whisper looking up at him,with tears in my eyes.
"No." He starts.
"You do not need me." He says with slight anger.
But I do...

"The worst part in someone's life if when they are watching their whole world fall apart,and all they can do,is stare blankly." I says,as my eyes glaze over with tears.

I stare at the ground,frozen in place.
No tears are able to fall
No
No thoughts running through my mind
And no words are able to form
Numb.
I become numb.
All the depression
That I had once gotten over
Is back.
And it's here to stay.
For as long as it wants.
He,
Is silent.
I can feel the tension in the air.
It's like a thick cloud over our heads.
And it doesn't leave.
"I'm sorry" his voice shakes.
How dare he cry.
He wanted this.
He created this.
"Did you..
Ever..
Love me?" He sucks in his breath,like he wasn't expecting that question.
The hesitation he had before answering,
Told me before he did.
"No."
I knew it.
"Then why did you say you did?" I ask,looking up with a sharp glare.
"You needed me." He whispers.
"You will see
One day
That you needed me
Far more than I needed you." I say,emotionless.
"Maybe you're right." He says.
"But maybe you're wrong." He whispers.
He gets up.
And that night
He left
With all of his stuff
And never returned.

"So what did you do when he left?" She asks.
"Threw out all our photos,and anything that reminded me of him" I answer.
"I'm so sorry about how it happened." She whispers.
"Why should I be sad? I have lost someone that didn't love me..but he lost someone that loved him." I chuckle.
"I get it. I once loved somebody,even though I knew they didn't love me." She tries to relate to me.
"No,no you don't get it. Loving someone that doesn't love you back is one thing. But loving someone who you think loves you back,then finding out they never did is a completely different thing. It crushes you. You think everything is great,and you're so happy,then everything is ripped right out from underneath you. It hurts like hell,and you'll never get it till you experience it." I say with anger in my voice.
"....I see." She mumbles.
She begins to gather her papers,and she readjusts her glasses.
"Times up. I'll see you next time Amber." She reaches out to shake my hand.
I shake it and smile at her.
"I'll see you next week. Goodbye." I wave to her as I leave her office.
I can get over him. I know I can.

Sry it's so sad DemonicAppleBlossom
Hope you like it.