Vanoss-Cookies..

This happened irl at my school with me and my class mate.Lmao it was funny enough to me to where I had to make a one shot out of it.

I sigh and exit the bathroom.
The lunch bell rings and I head to my locker to get my lunch bag.
Oh my way there,I walk near a friend-more like a friend of a friend. We haven't really talked that much.
he's holding a bad of cookies,and as I pass him,the cookies fall out of the bag and land onto the floor.
I have to hold in a laugh and he looks down,quite sadly,at the cookies. His face is pulled into a pout.
I don't think he knows that I'm standing across from him yet.
He slowly begins to bend down to pick the broken cookies off the floor,but hen he stops mid crouch.
He softly shakes his head to himself and stands up,before walking away,leaving the cookies on the floor.
I laugh and shake my head as I grab my lunch box,and head to the lunch room.

After lunch.

I slam my locker shut and groan as the bell signaling that lunch is over,rings.
I see Evan standing at the lunch door and I yell his name,seeing as the cookies are still on the floor.

"Sooo Evan,you gunna pick up the cookies you dropped?" I ask.
He fights a smile and says to me "I don't know what you're taking about."
"Evan...I literally saw you drop your cookies,begin to bend down to pick them up,stop,shake your head,and walk away." I laugh.
He shakes his head and tries not to laugh.
"That wasn't me...." He purses his lips.
I sigh quietly and point at the cookies next to my feet.
"So. Are you going to pick them up?" I ask again.
There's a long pause and silence fills the air.
"....noo..." he says and quickly walks through the door,and pulls it shut.

He never did clean up his cookies..

And at the end of the day, I watched him almost spill his Doritos. Clumsy ass boy..

Sooo yeah that happened yesterday,and I found it kinda funny. Hope ye enjoy