Brooke x Madeline

I mean hey,I said I'd start doing gay stuff sooooo here ya go Pneumadoubt2
And sorry it's so short!

Brooke's POV.

I sigh tiredly and curl into the side of the couch. The fluffy blanket covering my body gives me warmth.
I look over to the girl sitting next to me,her blue hair covering her eyes. Her brown roots are beginning to show. Maybe she will let her hair grow out so it can be its natural color.
Her eyes look over at me,causing me to look away.
"Something wrong lil shroom?" God I've always hated that nickname. But that doesn't stop her from calling me it.
"..N-no.." I blush looking back over to her.
The tv screen illuminates her face.
I watch as her eyebrow raises up slightly in confusion.
"Are you cold?" She asks me,pursing her lips.
I nod my head slightly.
The weather in Los Santos hasn't been too kind recently. It's been raining non stop and the heaters are busted in the large apartment.
"Well come here." She rolls her eyes slightly. The heat in my cheeks become more intense as I scoot closer to the slightly younger female.
She raps one of her arms around my shoulder and pulls me closer to her body.
The sweater she's wearing begins to tickle my face causing me to giggle.
"What's so funny?" She asks as she buries her face into my neck,causing my laughing to stop.
I freeze as I feel her smile against my skin.
"You sure you're ok lil shroom?" She asks quietly,as her breath hits my neck,causing shivers to go up my spine.
I look slightly down to see her bright eyes looking up at me. A smirk resting on her lips.
I relax as I feel her lean back up.
"Y'know brooke...I don't think you're as innocent as you seem." She says with mischief in her voice.
"W-what do you mean?" I ask quietly,avoiding her gaze.
"It's always the innocent ones that have the most fucked up and sexual minds." She says,giving me a toothy grin.
"But..y-you're mind is b-both of those things...and you're n-not innocent at all." I say confused.
"Although that's true..I can't help but wonder what's going on in that pretty little head of yours." She cooes,her hand beginning to run through my light brown hair.
I yawn quietly,finding too much comfort in the little action she's doing.
She slowly begins to lay down. And since Im slightly on top of her,I go down with her...not that I'm complaining. I mean come on..the girl is like a teddy bear. And even though she seems mean and detached,I've never met someone who likes to cuddle as much as she does. It almost ridiculous.
My head rests on her chest as I lay on top of her.
My face is probably redder than a cherry.
I attempt to pay attention to the movie playing on the tv In front of us,but with her running her hands through my hair,and the soft blanket covering us,it's almost impossible to not fall asleep.
My eyes flutter shut and my breaths slow.

"I love you." I hear her sightly clumsy voice whisper.

My eyes snap open and a small smile forms on my face.

"I love you too." I whisper back,allowing my eyes to close one last time before I enter a deep sleep.

Vanoss POV.
I sigh quietly as I walk downstairs. It's just me and the girls for the day,since everyone else had something to do.
I enter the living room and almost awe at the sight I front of me.
Brooke's small body lays on top of Madeline's. Madeline's head rests on top of Brooke's,and for once,Madeline's face is happy,and it holds a smile,and Brooke's face is calm,and she looks like she's at ease.
"I knew it." I whisper to myself. I always knew the girls had a connection stronger than friendship. Even if they didn't even know it themselves.
I can't wait until I tell Wildcat.