Ohmwrecker-You'd rather die.

This was inspired by an h2ovanoss book I read,so I'm taking the idea and putting it into my own words.

"Please.." I meekly whisper. I feel so confused and sad.
"Please open the door...I beg you" My voice cracks.

"Go away." His hoarse voice whispers.
"I love you." I cry quietly.
"I know." He responds.

"Please..tell me how I can fix this..how I can fix us. I'll do anything,Ryan please." I sit down and lean against the door.
I can tell he's sitting down just on the other side.
"You can't fix me. Please leave." His voice mumbles,I can almost hear him crying.

"I think it'd be best if you leave." Bryce sadly says,from the stairs.
"I can't. I need him,I need him so much." A sob takes over my body.

"You don't need me...no one needs me...I'm worthless." He mumbles emotionlessly.
"Ohm please come home..please." I croak out.

"Please leave,you're making him worse." Bryce says walking towards me.
"I can't live without him." I look up to him,my eyes bright with tears.

"Y/n." Ryan says strongly.
I freeze and my tears stop.
"If you do not leave,I'll cut a vain open." He mumbles.

My breath hitches in my throat and a sharp feeling erupts in my stomach.

"You'd rather die than....than be with me?" I whisper in shock.
He stays quiet,but I already know the answer.
Bryce looks down at me In pitty.

"Okay...you won't hear from me again. I promise." I mumble standing up.
I begin to walk down the stairs,my eyes threatening to tear up,but they don't.
It's the kind of shock where you think that didn't happen. This is a dream. I'll wake up and everything will be okay. He didn't mean it. He loves me.
I reach the bottom of the steps and Bryce calls out for me.
"Y/n? What do you mean?" He asks rushing down the stairs,towards me.

"If he doesn't want to be with me...then I won't force him." I mumble,opening the front door.
I hear a variety of things begin to get thrown in Ryan's room.
"No wait!" Bryce shouts but I've already slammed the front door shut.

I begin to walk down the street,and I hear Ryan yelling and shouting profanities from his bedroom.
The yelling soon turns into sobs. And my heart aches just a little more for the depressed man.

My feet take me further down the road,but I'm not sure where I'm going. My mind is blank,and I'm trying to make sense of everything.
"He doesn't love me." I mumble to myself.
The tears soon regather in my eyes,and I bite down on my lip, attempting not to release a sob.
I walk and walk and walk,as I try to escape the words my boyfriend had said.
I simply can't live without him...I can't and I won't.