H2o Delirous and Bryce-What I'm Not.

"I'm beautiful. I'm smart. I'm sweet. I'm caring. I'm creative. I'm sadistic. And I'm healthy." I say with a small smile,looking at the blonde in front of me.
"I know you're all of those things. It's quite obvious." He grins sweetly at me.
"But allow me to tell you what I'm not." My smile falls and my face grows serious.
"I am not crazy. I am not mean. I am not depressed. I am not evil. I am not dangerous. And I am not supposed to be here." I say with a cold,sad voice.
I move slightly,trying to readjust the uncomfortable straight jacket.
"I am not a monster." I whisper,letting my head hang low.
"I never said you were." He replies,looking through my file.
"But they did." I mumble,with a frown.
"Who?" His eyes snap from the paper work to me.
"Everyone. My parents, my brothers,my friends,kids at school." I whisper,recalling the incident.
"Why did you do it?" He asks me folding his arms.
" I snapped. After being called so many names,I snapped. They called me a monster...so I showed them a monster. They called me evil,so I showed them evil." I say looking into his blue eyes.
"I didn't mean to do it....I didn't want to do it. And now I'm being punished for it." I say more to myself than Dr. Bryce.
"So you say...a man called... Del? Am I saying it correct?" He asks me. I nod my head softly.
"Ok. So you say a man called Del,tells you bad things. And he does bad stuff?" He says,reading off of my file.
"Yes...he doesn't do bad stuff...he makes me do bad stuff.." I answer quietly.
"So what does he say to you?" He asks me curiously.
"He says...I'm worthless..he says I should hurt the people who hurt me...he says I shouldn't live,and that I wouldn't be alive without him." I say,recalling him saying stuff along those lines.
"Hmm..ok. What does he look like? And is Del his real name?" Dr.Bryce asks me,a small frown on his face.
"His real name in Jonathan.He has..dark brown hair..his eyes are a hazel color,but sometimes they look green. He's very pale..like he's never been outside,he always seems to have this red tint to his cheeks. His hair is shaggy,but not very long. And his lips are thin,but they're a dark red color. And he wears a light blue hoodie,and jeans. And he's tall and slightly built. The scrawny type of way,To where his arms aren't very large but it's obvious he's strong." I say.
A small smile appears on my lips. "If I had never seen him before,I'd say he looks way too innocent to even harm a fly." I chuckle.
"He seems so beautiful but..." I trail off,a frown appearing on my face.
"But what?" Bryce asks me,his eyebrows scrunch.
"He seems so beautiful but I think he wants to kill me." I whisper,looking up at Bryce with teary eyes.
My eyes widen and fear takes over as I look behind Dr. Bryce.
Hazel eyes,red lips,brown hair,and pale skin.
His lips curl into a smirk.
He tsks at me. His eyes holding violence and amusement.
"What's wrong?" Dr.Bryce asks me.
Del shakes his head at me in a warning.
"No no no no no." I whisper.
"Is he here?" Bryce asks quietly.
I close my eyes tightly and nod my head.
"He's behind you." My voice shakes.
"There's no one there." He whispers.
My open my eyes,only to see that Bryce was right. I don't see him.
The sound of breathing makes me freeze.
It comes from behind me.
I turn my head and look at him.
His face is flat.
No more amusement in his eyes.
No grin on his face.
He is so full of anger,and I realize that he's going to snap.
He didn't want me to tell Dr.Bryce that he was here.
His eyes seem darker,and he looks down at me in disapproval.
I turn to Bryce,and tears flow down my face.
"Help me." I whisper.