Ohmwrecker-You'll never know

I sigh and flip onto my left side,becoming restless. Tears resign on my pillow case,as I cry.

I really miss him. I miss Craig. A lot.

he broke up with me this after noon. he left me for another girl. I cant simply get over him,because I fell in love with him,and I don't want to see him love somebody else.

I groan and turn on my phone,looking at all the worried texts calls.

im just wating for a certain person to call. and surprisingly its not Craig im wating for.

*ohmwrecker is calling* a small smile takes over my face.

I press the green button and wait a second.

"Everyone is worried about you." His voice comes out husky,as if he hadn't talked in a while.

"Yeah....I know." I whisper back.

silence is heard,like he wasn't sure how to reply.

"You wanna know something ohm?" I ask quietly.

he hums in response.

"I really loved him..to the point to where every time i thought of him,a stupid smile would take over my face,and I would be happy for the rest of the day."

I pause.

"And what hurts the most...is when the person that finally gave you a reason to get out of bed,becomes the one person that makes you kinda want to die." I say shakily.

"I want to come see you." He whispers sadly.

I shake my head before realizing that he cant see me.

"I don't have the energy to see anyone right now,ohm. Even though that sounds pretty appealing." I whisper into the phone.
"Then let's just talk. I missed hearing your voice.." His voice sounds strained,like he's trying not to cry.
"I missed talking to you..like just the two of us.." I respond,squeezing my eyes shut as tears attempt to leave my eyes.

"Tell me about the first time you met Craig." Ohm says to me.
I reopen my eyes and take a deep breath.

"Well...I was talking to Evan...and Craig joined our Skype call..I was in a bad mood..and Craig could tell...so once Evan left the call,Craig began to ask me how I was,and if I'm doing ok,even though he had never talked to me before..I told him about some of my problems,and he helps me solve them." I whisper shakily.

"What's one thing you would have done different at that moment?" He asks me.
I take a minute to think.
"I wish I hadn't stayed on the call with him" I answer.
Ryan takes a deep breath,and sighs it out.

"Tell me about the first time you saw him."'he says

"We both lived in LA..and after talking for about a month,we decide to meet up.
We scheduled a lunch date at some caffe,and I had arrived early. Then he walked in. He was in a Grey shirt,and black jeans,and he had such a bright smile,and his eyes lit up once he saw me." I pause as tears role down my face.
"And he just has this...vibe to him that made me feel happy." I say.

"What's one thing you wish you had done different at that moment?" He asks again.

"I wish I hadn't studied his face so much..I took in every detail..and I wish I hadn't agreed to go on the date." I sigh.

"Tell me about the time he asked you to be his girlfriend." Ohms voice grows sad.

"It was quite stupid actually....he and I were playing gmod together...not recording or anything...I had decided to go get a drink,and when I came back..."will you go out with me?" Was spelled on the ground with barrels." I chuckle.

''What do you wish you had done different?" The same question.

".....I wish I hadn't said yes." I answer,before rolling on to my back.

"I wish you would realize..." He begins to mumble towards to end of his sentence.
"Huh?" I ask,and yawn quietly.

"Oh it's nothing...don't worry." He reassured me.
I yawn again,but rather loudly. My eyes begin to get drowsy.

"Go to sleep sweetie. I'll talk to you tomorrow." Ohm says,catching onto my tiredness.
I blush lightly and sigh quietly.
"Stay...please." I whisper.
"Just..stay on the phone..until I fall asleep..please." I almost beg.

"Okay. But just until you fall asleep." He gives in

"I wish you would realize that I love you..." He whispers,but I was already alseep.

"And you'll never know.."