Ohmwrecker-Promise

3 months ago...

I giggle quietly as I play with ohms hand. Moving his fingers around,comparing his hand size to mine.
"What are you doing?" He laughs breathlessly,staring Down at me with love in his eyes.
"Your hand is so big. Fuckin man hands." I chuckle.
"Well...you know what else is big?" He says with the most cocky smirk on his face.
"What your ego?" I ask innocently,cocking my head to the side.
He groans and rolls his eyes.

"Ryan..." he looks down at me,his face now serious.
"You do love me..right?" I ask quietly, intertwining his hand with mine.
"Of course I do...what's this about,baby?" He asks and with his free hand,he caresses my cheek.
"This is kinda dumb but..I got you a promise ring...you promise that you love me,and if you break that promise you have to take the ring off..is that weird? Sorry.." I trial off,becoming embarrassed by my idea.
I fiddle with the large ring in my pocket before taking it out and holding it to where he can see it.
It's quite simple,just a black band with a single,small diamond in the middle.
"It's not weird y/n. I love it,really." He reassures me,and he takes the ring and slips it on his finger.
"I promise...I promise to love you forever." He whispers kissing my head.
Tears nearly fill my eyes and I hug him,which was kinda difficult considering I'm sitting sideways in his lap.
"Thank you." I mumble into his chest. I let go and take a glance at the promise ring on my finger.
It's a silver band and like ohms,it has a small diamond in the middle of it.
"I love me." He says,smiling down at me.
"I love you too,Ryan." I kiss his neck gently. He chuckles and moves me off his lap.
"Wanna watch a movie now?" He asks and I nod excitedly.

Present time.

"What were you doing with her?!" I shout angrily at Ryan,his face holds pure annoyance.
"that's none of your business. She's just a friend." He groans and stands up so he's standing in front of me.
"Ryan. You go out every night. For hours,Ryan. Then you come home,in a great mood,and then when I try to give you a kiss on the fucking cheek you turn me down. What's wrong with you? You weren't like this a few months ago.." I cross my arms and look up to him. I try not to let my emotions get the best of me so I hold back my tears.
"Oh I'm sorry I don't want a kiss as soon as I get home, maybe I'd like to rest for even a moment before you jump all over me." He huffs.
"Are you serious? Me giving you a kiss is not any type of work for you. Even though you have no idea what actual work is like considering you play games for a living. You Rest all fucking day and when my boyfriend comes home from hanging out with some slut,I'm going to fucking kiss him because I love him." My arms are now at my side and they shake slightly as I clench my fists tightly.
"I do work,y/n." He steps closer to me,his face has grown angry after my comment.
"I work for hours creating content that makes people happy,then I edit that content for hours on end so it's perfect,them I go to sleep,exhausted,then I wake up early so I can play with the guys." He growls.
"I work so much to perfect the stuff I do,that it's not even funny." He says,now less than three inches away from me.
"And then you leave me to be with some girl. With the recording,the editing,the planning,the sleeping,and the hanging out with a girl,you never have time to even notice me!" I screamed,tears now flooding my eyes,causing streams to pour down my face.
As my body shakes with anger,he remains still and silent.
He just stares down at me,breathing shallowly.
His eyes hold some type of emotion that I can't read.
He sighs and raises his hand to run it through his hair. And I freeze.
The tears stop. My body goes still. Hell even my breathing stops for a moment.

"Where is your ring?" I mumble,my eyes fixated on his hand. His ring finger is bare.
His eyes widen ever so slightly,and he lowers his hand.
His eyes seem more interested in the floor than they do his girlfriend.
"I...I- " Where the fuck is your ring Ryan!" I yell,cutting him off completely.
"I'm sorry." He says quietly.
"Where is your ring." I demand,getting more heated by the second.
"I took it off okay?! Because I don't fucking love you anymore!" His voice roars.
His chest rises with his quick,shaky,breaths.
Within a few seconds that seem like minutes,he calms down and he wears the most guilt I've ever seen on a person.
The tears reach my eyes quickly and I don't even try to hold them back.
They immediately fall down my face and run down my neck.
"I...I don't love you anymore." He whispers.
I don't even try to stop him as he walks away from me,and to the front door,where he soon exits.

My heart feels like it stopped beating,which it probably did because I've been holding my sobs,so he wouldn't hear them.
But I can't stop them anymore.
They come in waves. One peacefully crawls out my lungs,and up my throat,and it pours out my mouth.
The second sob,isn't as peaceful.
It jumps out my lungs,scrapes out my chest,and shoots out of my mouth along with a violent yell.

But the third one leaves me on my ground,clutching my chest as I physically feel my heart break.
And the tears fill up,and leave my eyes so quickly that I couldn't count them,even if I tried.

The fourth one leaves me crawling to a wall just so I can have some support.
My back slams against it and my knees curl to my chest,and I await the fifth one.
Halfway up my throat,it stops.
Because something catches my eye.

And large black band,with a small diamond in the middle of it,lays on the floor.
I resist the urge to pick it up,thinking that it would burn me if I did.
Effortlessly,I slip my own ring off,and absentmindedly throw it somewhere,causing a small crash to appear as it hits a cabinet.

He broke his promise.