Impassive-Vanoss

He stares at me with a pained look.
The hairs on my neck stand as a shiver passes through me.
My hands are bound behind my back,but I remain standing.
Evan let's out a shaky breath.
"Why are you doing this?" I ask as hurt fills my eyes.
"You should ask yourself that. Why? Why did you have to try and find me?" He asks gently,but his eyes change into an unknown look.
"I though you were in danger.." I whisper.
He sighs and shakes his head.
"I am the danger. That's why I left." He responds.
"Well I fucking see that now,dumbass." I snarl with slight humor,but he doesn't appreciate it.
Well I can't say I appreciate the gun pressed up against my head either,now can I?
"This isn't you.." I whisper gently.
"No,it wasn't me. But I had a role to take over,and you just had to step in didn't you?" He growls,pressing the gun against me harder.
"Oh I'm so fucking sorry for trying to find out what happened to person I loved,after he just disappeared like hoodini!" I snap back.
"You don't seem to understand. I don't want to do this. I never did. But I have a role now. And I'm sorry...but you were told too much." His voice is impassive.
I look over at Jonathan,who lays dead,unmoving on the floor. All because he told me the truth.
My bound hands begin to ache even more.
Tears fills my eyes once again.
"If you have a role,Evan...then what's taking you so long to fulfill it?" I ask,knowing he's stalling. Looking for any other option.
But there's not. And he knows this.
His eyes harden over once more,but I can still see the tears that are pooling in them.
He cocks the gun with a melancholic smile.
"I'm sorry Y/N. This is who I am now."
No it's not!
I want to cry out.
But it's too late.

Big oof. Sorry if it seems rushed,it was.