Moo Snuckle - gangs

I laugh as I run and jump from rooftop to rooftop.
I look ahead of me to see a huge gap between the building I'm on and the building next to it. I can make it. I run faster as I get closer to the gap. I sprit to it and jump as high as I can. As I'm in the air I glance down at the alleyway bellow me. I land on the building and I roll a couple of time to stop moving. I laugh and glance behind me,at the building I was once on. I chuckle as the people who were following were awestruck.
A man in a monkey mask and a man in the pig mask stare at me. The monkey mask man points behind me. I freeze as I hear someone move behind me.
I turn around to be met with a man with a owl mask,and a man with a eagle mask.
"Well...hi" I say awkwardly. The owl man chuckles before grabbing into my arm. The eagle mask person grabs onto my other arm. I wiggle trying to get out of their grip.
"Hey! Let go of me you fuckers!" I yell kicking and struggling.
"Ok. I asked you nicely to let the fuck go!" I scream and yank my arm out the their grip.
I run as fast as I can. I jump a gap between two buildings and I stumble but get back up.
"Get her!" I hear someone yell behind me. I hear multiple footsteps chasing after me.
I run faster. As I'm running I see a ladder on the side of a building. I quickly run over to it. I rest my hands on either side of the latter and slide down. I land on a platform,but I'm not on the ground yet. I look down to see a ten foot drop to the ground. I gulp as I hear foot steps near. I look up to see The eagle mask person.
"See ya" I say saluting him before I jump down.
I let out a slight scream as I land on the ground. A pain erupts in my legs but I choose to ignore it.I look up to see several mask wearing man staring down at me. They begin to climb down the latter and I take this as an opportunity to run. I run down the empty streets,getting a few strange looks from the strangers. I hear several bodies hit the ground,meaning they jumped down.
I run faster and make a sharp turn to the right. I'm met with a man with a bag on his head and a man wearing a hockey mask. I curse and back away. I turn to the left to be met with a man in a tux and a man a leather jacket. I back away. I look behind me to see the men that were chasing me.
I turn and run down an alleyway to be met with a dead end.
Shit...I have nowhere to go
I look around me,hoping to find a latter of some sort. I spot one and quickly run over to it. I begin to climb it quickly. I hand grabs my foot and yanks. I scream as I fall to the ground. I pair of arms rap around my waist and pick me up. I scream and kick,attempting to get free. "Get off me. Get off!" I scream and thrash around.
The man sets me down and I back away. My back hits a wall. I look forward to see all the men closing in on me. As they get closer I pull a gun out of my holster.
I raise my gun and aim,ready to shoot if I need to.
A man charges at me and I shoot,hoping to have hit him. He tackles me and I fall to the ground. I thrash and scream. He puts his hands on my shoulders and I notice it's the eagle mask man. He keeps me still and the monkey man approaches me. "No no no no!" I mutter and squirm in the mans grip.
"Calm down y/n" the eagle man whispers. I freeze. "How do you know my name?" I ask but I'm quickly muffled as a rag is forcefully placed on my mouth. I scream into the rag and hold my breath for as long as I can. I begin to see black spots so I inhale. My vision quickly fades. "She's a fighter huh Brock?" I hear a voice ask.
I feel someone pick up my limp body and carry me somewhere.
"Yeah...that's why I need her" a muffled voice says. I become oblivious to all my surroundings as I pass out.
God help me.

Part two or nah?