Poison-Ohm

I set the two drinks in front of him and he looks at me suspiciously.
''Choose which ever one you want,they're not poisoned,Ryan.'' I roll my eyes.
He picks up the drink furthest away from him and takes a sip.
I pick up the other glass and take a gulp before sitting down.
He raises his eyebrows at me and sets his drink down.
''So Mister Wrecker, I need you to tell your gang to leave and if you do I'll give you the antidote.'' I say noticing his members circling around the bar.
His eyes widen slightly and he coughs.
''You see,it didn't matter which glass you picked,Ryan. They were both poisoned.'' I chuckle.
"But you drank it too!'' He chokes.
"Yes,but I already have the antidote in my body.'' I smile sweetly at him.
His eyes glaze over and he whispers ''Abort mission, leave now.'' And I see the ear piece in his ear blink meaning someone's talking to him.
"I'm sure,leave now!'' He growls ferociously.
''Good boy.'' I smirk and hand him a small bottle with a clear liquid in it: the antidote.
He takes it and immediately downs it.
His air ways immediately open up and his eyes show relief.
"Crazy bitch.." he whispers with a chuckle.
"Only for you babe." I mumble.
"So why did I need to call of my men?" He asks clearing his throat.
"What? Can't I talk to an ex lover without men listening and watching my every move?'' I say acting hurt.
"Cut the shit, I tried to make us work,you just gave up. Now tell me what the fuck you want!'' He growls at me,his pupils get larger in size.
I'd be lying if I said that didn't scare me.
"Fine. I need your help.'' I whisper looking down.
"What? What makes you think I'd help you?'' He laughs humorlessly.
"Because Ryan... I still love you and I know you loved me.'' My eyes show concern but inside I'm laughing,knowing he will fall for it.
"You're right babe." He says standing up. A triumphant smile grows on my face.
"I did love you. But things have changed." His face grows serious and he pulls a gun out of his waistband.
A gasp of shock leaves my throat and I stand up quickly and begin walking backwards.
"Don't you know babe? I can't love anyone anymore." He snaps and cocks his gun,pointing it at me.
"Please.. I beg you please don't hurt me." Tears fill my eyes.
He laughs.
"You know I said those exact same words to you when we started dating. But you still broke my fucking heart." He says and with one last smile,he pulls the trigger.