Cartoonz-He's like the devil

He's like the devil. He's captivating with his looks,and intriguing with his sly remarks.
He knows he can get whatever and who ever he wants. The cocky smirk that never leaves his face says so.
He knows what he does to girls. He makes their knees weak and their minds confused.
He truly is one evil bastard. Breaking girls hearts for no reason,just to see the hurt in their eyes. But damn I can't stay away from him.
I stand with my friend In a corner. Just watching people elegantly dance,with their ball gowns,and tuxedos.
A very formal event only meant for the higher class gangs. I just so happen to be the leader of one.
Most every girl is wearing a heart ravishing puffy gown. Most are a pink color. Or any girly color to be honest.
There was No need to see my face,everyone knew that I would be the only one to wear such a dress.

I keep a cold look on my face,making sure it never falters.
My eyes meet a pair of brown orbs. As always the cocky smirk is resting on his face.
His eyes a fixated on me,and my body.
He knows what I think of him. He knows how much I despise him. And he knows I can't seem to ignore him. It's near impossible to ignore a face like that to be blunt.
I turn to my friend Amber.She looks at me,then at Luke. She sighs quietly. Her brown hair is up in a bun,and her brown eyes pop with the dark eye shadow she has on.
She's wearing dress similar to mine.

Her eyes focus on a certain brown curly haired,glasses wearing,weirdo

Her eyes focus on a certain brown curly haired,glasses wearing,weirdo. But whatever she can like who she wants.
We are a two man gang. We are known for only wearing dark colors. And neither of us talk very much. I find no reason for it,talking and all. After all a look can say a thousand words. I don't know Ambers reason though.
I bite the inside of my cheek once I notice Luke walking towards me.
I turn back to Amber,and with a slight nod from me,she walks off to talk to her odd British lover.
My feet don't move,and I wait for him to walk to me. After all,I do enjoy a game of hard to get.
His frame stands a foot in front of me,his half smile never falling.
He nods his head at me,and I curtsy in return.
He hooks his arm with mine,and leads me to the ball room floor,where everyone is dancing.
Not a work is spoken between the two of us as I place one hand on his shoulder,while he grabs my other hand with his. His free hand rests on my waist,and he begins to lead the first dance.
I follow his steps,keeping my eyes trained on the ground.
His head lowers down to my ear,his breath hitting my neck.
"You're nervous." He chuckles.
My eyes narrow as I raise my head,then shake it no.
"You can't keep dancing with the devil while asking why you're in hell,doll." He says,as if warning me.
"You know we could take down you and your gang,correct?" I ask meeting his eyes.
He chuckles quietly,and focuses on dancing for a moment,before returning back to me.
"I have no doubt that you and you alone could take us down." He says smirking.
"Are you doubting my partner Luke?" I ask with a glare.
He shakes his head quickly and chuckles.
"I wouldn't even think about it." He says in reassurance.
I nod my head and look to my left to see Amber talking with Craig,I think that's his name. I smile softly to myself when I see her laugh and smile with him. Her smile seems true and pure. I haven't see that kind of smile from her in a while.
I can't keep the smile off my face,knowing that he makes her happy. I turn my head back,and look at our feet. I follow his steps,making sure not to step on his feet.
"You're very protective of her huh?" Luke asks,making me Look up at him.
I chuckle and nod my head. "Even though she's older than me,it's my job to protect her." I say with a small smile.
"You better warn her to not get attached to him." Luke says,being completely serious.
"I can't do that. I won't let myself be the cause of her sadness." I say with a glare.
He smirks at me and tisks.
"You know how our gangs work. No one call fall in love with the enemy. That's the number one rule. After this ball is over,we're coming after you two. Better watch out." He says cockily.
"We will beat you. We are stronger than all of your men." I say darkly.
"You're not strong enough to withstand the storm." He says with a growl.
I lean forward,so I'm next to his ear. I smile evilly and lick my lips.
"I am the storm." I whispered in his ear. I back away and watch his cocky smile crumble before me.
I push him off me,and we both pull out our guns,and aim at each other's heads.
Dead serious and angry looks take over our faces.
He scared. He understands that I'm not scared of him.
(Like dis

)"You wouldn't hurt me

)
"You wouldn't hurt me. You love me." He says with a smile on his face but fear in his eyes. I refuse to back down and he notices.
"You shouldn't play with the devil doll. You'll only get hurt." He growls.
"I am the God damn devil!" I yell loudly through gritted teeth and pull the trigger.