Cartoonz-She's Desponent

I lick my lips and shift in my seat. I chuckle quietly,and try not to loose the game.
"Shit!" Delirious yells through a laugh,as I kill him in mortal combat.
I loud crash is heard from upstairs,causing delirious to freeze.
He drops his controller and sprints up stairs.
I follow closely behind him.
His sisters door is wide open.
She sits on the floor,and a mirror smashed to pieces,sits in front of her.
Her hands are bleeding from the glass,but she doesn't seem phased.
Her lips are parted slightly,and her eyes are dull,and they focus on the distorted image of herself,that's being shown in the broker mirror.
"Brooke!" Delirious shouts,snapping her out of her day dream.
I take a look around her room. Things are broken and on the floor. All of her mirrors are broken. Im guessing she got mad and just started throwing stuff.
She slowly looks down at her hurt and bloody hands. She winces ever so slightly.
She looks up at delirious,tears filling her blue eyes.
Her hands begin to shake. The only emotion on her face,is held in her eyes.
"I..I didn't m-mean to." She whispers shakily.
She raises her hand and wipes her tears,causing blood the get onto her face.
Jon crouches down next to her.
"What happened,Brooke?" He asks quietly.
"I had hope." She whispers.
Jonathan sighs and hugs his sisters smaller form.
"Luke,can you get the first aid kit out of the bathroom?" He asks me quietly. His face holds defeat. Like he has given up.
I nod and walk to the bathroom,and retrieving the med kit.
I go back to Brooke's room.
I hand Jonathan the kit,and I'd watch as he takes out supplies,and begins wrapping his sisters hands up.
"I want you to clean all of this up." He mutters coldly to her,before getting up and walking out of her room.
I sigh and take one last look at the fragile girl.
She's just like the mirror. She's not broken..she's shattered.
I walk out of her room,and go downstairs where Jonathan sits on the couch.
I take a seat next to him,and once again I sigh.
"I Don't know what to do with her anymore.." He mumbles sadly.
"It's the third time this month,that this has happened." His voice is filled with pain.
"What's wrong with her?" I ask quietly.
"She's despondent." He says rubbing his hand over his face.
"What does that mean?" I reply.
"She's in low spirits from loss of hope and courage. So when she does have hope,she usually looses it. And when she is happy for once,then somethings happens to make her sad,she gets angry. She gets angry at herself for thinking that she could be happy. For hoping she could be happy." He says with a monotone voice.
"And I can't deal with it anymore. I can't...stand to see her in so much pain." He says,more to himself than me.
"I can not handle her anymore,Luke. I don't know what to do with her anymore." Jonathan mumbles,with tears filling his eyes.
"I can have her stay with me...until you figure out what to do. She's only 18. She can't live by herself." I say suggestively.
"You would let her stay with you?" He asks me,relived to know that he won't have to watch her anymore.
"Yeah. Besides,I've taken a liking to her." I mumble.

Neither of them knew that the girl was listening. If her own brother couldn't stand her,then why didn't he tell her.
The girl rushes into her room,and her destructive phase starts again. And once a loud crash is heard from upstairs,but neither of the boys move.
Allowing the girl to unleash her anger. But neither of the boys,knew just how bad things were about to get. Because what happens when a broken girl finally snaps! Mayhem.
And no one can calm her down this time around.