Chapter Three - Lifes Too Short For 'Slow'

"I'm sorry guys but this guy has to be rushed to rehearsals" Winston said and Louis stood up. "Here's your passes DO NOT! Put them off of you Okay?" He said looking at Elin. We both nodded and wrote our names on them.

"You could come watch if you want" Louis said as he was on his way out of the room. "Okay but wait up this place is huge!!" Elin shouted as we ran towards him. He laughed but didn't slow down.

As the one direction boys were having their rehearsals I talked to Elin.

"So are you like brother and sister now?" I whispered not taking my eyes of the silly boys on stage. She nodded slowly. "I think so" She mumbled. "I guess if one of these boys had to be my brother I'm glad it's him" She said and I nodded.

At the end of the soundcheck Louis dragged us up on stage. More like dragged Elin up stage I just followed like a lost puppy. Being alone in a huge arena isn't a nice things really.

"Okay lads this is Elin, Elin is my sister... from my dead dads side. I also has a brother but he's at a soccer game" He beamed.

Niall had slowly joined my side. Possibly because I looked so lonely or the fact that I was alone as Louis had slung his arm around Elin's shoulder.

All of the boys politely intrudes themselves as Elin pretend that she didn't know their exact names and background.

"You're a good friend you know" Niall mumbled and I sighed. "She's happy... You wouldn't notice but he looks a bit like her dad and I think it's comforting for her" I whispered. "This must be so different from what you imagined" He whispered and I nodded.

I turned to him. "How did you know?" I asked. He chuckled and pointed at my backpack. "The one direction bage" He said and I sighed. "Crap".

"But this is so much more then me... Like poor Louis that didn't know about his dead dad and everything" I said and he nodded. "But that doesn't mean that you aren't less important" I laughed at him. "Yes I am, Niall I am just a fan that got a little lucky" I whispered and looked down on my hands.

He grabbed the hand and kissed the top of it.

"Not to me" He whispered and winked. I swear to god those blue orbs were sparkling.

"NEILLLL" Louis shouted from across stage and he turned towards Louis. "Yeah mate?" He asked. "We are heading of to some food wanna join yeah?" He asked with Elin right beside him and she was waving me over.

I looked up at Niall and He nodded. "Yeah we want some food" He shouted back.

The following day was spent talking, catching up and getting to know each other. Fans came a few times and it was rather funny when they asked if Elin was his girlfriend. He just simply explained that she was his sister.

Elin and I walked around talking swedish which annoyed Louis to death. We shopped a bit and when I mean we I mean Louis and Niall that was in desperate need of new t-shirts.

"You seriously need to stop with the swedish" Louis groaned for the 60th time. Me and Elin turned to Louis and stuck out our tongues. "n o p e" I spelled out for him. "How am I supposed to know if you're talking about me or not then?" Louis asked and tilted his head a little bit. "Don't flatter yourself Lou" Elin said and patted his back.

Truth is we were. Not like bickering about what he looked like or such. We were talking about how he had reacted to it all and what the next move to be was.

Elin told me that Louis had talked about keeping in touch and that he didn't want to lose contact with his sister and brother. They had talked about Elin flying over when he was on a break so he could get to know her a little better.

Louis had suggested that Elin and I lived close by his hotel. In which I told him to go to hell. That hotel costs 200 pounds per night and that's not possible for us to pay. He of course offered to pay for it but we didn't want to.

We were staying with a friend of ours and that wasn't changing no mater how much we wanted to spend more time with Louis. Elin and him had been bonding and I had been trying my very best not to ruin it for them.

I spent time with Niall instead which was nice. He had spent the last few hours trying to get me to like sports. Which he was failing at miserably.

The word about Elin had spread. We didn't really know how it happened but it had. Elin was cool about it. She didn't mind as it didn't change anything for her she felt. I was thankful that the directioners eyes were locked onto Elin because the pictures that were spread of me and Niall wasn't the friendliest.

We arrived back to the arena when people were starting to get in. We left Louis and Niall backstage and went back to our seats.

Thankfully not every directioner has a twitter or tumblr so we wouldn't get mobbed. We had a few that waved and said hi but there weren't much of a fuss. The mothers were looking very disapprovingly in which we looked back as hard on we could.

I went on twitter for a hole lot of the waiting because suddenly I was nervous. People were tweeting mostly about Elin and some of the pictures that had been leaked from our shopping trip.

@BornWithColour: Why am I even nervous? Not My concert ;)

@BornWithColour: No But seriously boys you go up and rock that stage of ours! good luck! x

@BornWithColour: Can people stop staring? Hey we are human and we are here to watch some sweet boys either you join in on the cheering or turn away :)

@BornWithColour: Elin and I have been friends for forever babes I'm not some goldigger loves. x

The last tweet was to shut up the people that was saying I was a plastic girl. Elin squeezed me a little and I smiled. She's honestly the bestest of friends.

I went through a few more of y mentions and noticed a few cute one's.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Had the best day together with my sister @SomePotatoes and her friend @BornWithColour

@Louis_Tomlinson: Scratch that Emma and Elin need to stop talking swedish infront of us! #SwedishIsWeird #ButSwedenIsBeautiful

@NiallOfficial: Had a wonderful day today in beautiful Sweden yeah !!

@Louis_Tomlinson: Oh and guys turns out I'm actually half swedish!! :o

I answered Louis' with a tweet just saying NEVEEEEEER. It was truly to much fun talking swedish in front of him.