Chapter Thriteen - Finally

I walk out to where Sabina is laying. 

The idea had poped into my head as I was laying watching the clouds play. I knew exactly where I would find her. It was a little bit like her little corner of the house.  

"I've got an idea... But that would mean a lot of trouble" I said. She sits up and looks at me suspiciously. Then she sat there looking at me for a couple of minutes before she opened her mouth.

"I'm assuming it involves seeing Harry so I'm in on whatever you're planning" She said quickly and I sighed. "I think we should try and fly out and surprise them" I said and she frowned. "True but that would cost like... to much" She groaned. 

"Not really I looked the flights up and if we are allowed to live with the boys, the trip wouldn't be so expensive actually" Her eyes lit up. "It will cost us around fifty pounds" I said and she smiled widely. "I can easily pay that out" She said and I nodded. 

"Where even are they?" Sabina suddenly asks before I'm walking into the house to tell Elin and Manja about our Idea. "Milan, Italy" I said and she frowned. "I had hoped for Paris... Well Well maybe some other time" She said and stood up too. I nodded and walked in. 

We talked in talking with the girls if it was possible for them to go too. Elin shrugged and Manja agreed quickly. We started washing up clothes and searching for suitcases, our passes and other things that were necessary for us to have to leave the  country.

They would be in Milan that day and the plan was for us to take the plane tonight, arrive in Milan drop into the hotel. Sleep there for the night and then the first thing in the morning to find them. 

Small problems as getting to the airport an things like that had to just go.

As we packed we called up Paul and informed him of our plan and he would send us a car to the airport to the hotel when we arrived. Finding bags and printing out tickets. It was chaotic basically. While doing all this we cleaned up a bit aswell. 

At 4 o'clock we drove down to our city and picked up things that we didn't have with us to my grandparents house. As passports. After that we speeded towards Växjö airport. Making it an hour to early. 

Aka an hour before we were supposed to check in our luggage. We would arrive in Milan at ten ish. The växjö ärport is minimal and the only two flights that go, goes to Spain and Italy. It was weird. 

Elin and Sabina were bouncing around in the empty space. Even if it was a small airport nobody seemed to be there. We were hopping no one were flying. Honestly by the looks of it it wold be like that. 

The hole day we had carefully avoided all kinds of big attractions. Well where most people were at. We didn't want to get spotted so we would spoil it for the boys. We truly wanted to surprise them. Thankfully it seemed like no fan were flying with us.

Why aren't you on skype? :( x 

Niall wrote and I smiled and quickly wrote that I was busy. 

Manja and Sabina were now sitting in a chair together with an earphone in each ear. I picked up my phone and snapped a picture. It bothered me that I couldn't post it. 

"What are you guys even doing?" I asked. "We are listening to 1D fetus" Sabina answered. "Awh babies" I cooed and sat down next to them. Through the earpiece I could hear Niall's solo from Little Things. "His voice is gold in this song" Manja said and I nodded. 

"What are you listening to?" A person that worked on the airport asked. "One Direction" I said. She was well over thirty she wouldn't be a fan. What I mean is that she looked like she was a mother. "Ah My kids loves those boys" She said and smiled brightly. "We are flying down to Milan to see them" Sabina explained.