Chapter Five - This Is War

"OH SHIT" Harry basically jumped over me to kneel down to Sabina's side. "Sorry!! It was meant to hit Niall I swear" Harry was rambling to a dazzled Sabina. Elin was laughing her bum off behind a turned Table. Niall pushed Harry over as he walked into the dressing room.

"That's for planning on throwing a banana at me" He said and grinned. Harry rolled his eyes and looked down on Sabina yet again. 

I looked at them. Harry hovered over Sabina without a shirt. I was seriously surprised she was still breathing properly. Harry on the other hand was pleading how sorry he was. I realized Harry didn't get that Sabina did accept his apologies it was simply that she couldn't speak a word. 

I decided it wouldn't be smart of me to tell him that so I sat down on one of the couches. Something poped into my head and I laughed loudly. Niall looked at me like he wondered and I waved him over. "Just follow my lead" I whispered into his ear. "As you wish m'lady" He snickered back.

I walked over to them and looked back to see Niall right behind me. 

At this moment Manja had settled down next to Elin who'm had started explaining the war that we had ruined. 

I counted down on my fingers. 1... 2... 3...

"NOW YOU'RE LYING ON THE COLD HARD GROUND" I shouted dancing in circles around Sabina. She glaring up at me. The people in the room burst out laughing. "OH OH  HE'S TROUBLE TROUBLE" Niall sang. I was temporally amazed how his voice sounded as such a close distance but quickly went back to normal. 

"Sorry Harold, My friend seems to be quite an insensitive jerk" Sabina mumbled and glared at me. "Don't worry about it, Taylor's a good musician and honestly, you ARE laying on the cold hard ground" He said and winked at her. This making me laugh and pointing at Sabina and she rolled her eyes. 

The moist banana flew through the air and met my shirt before I knew anything. I turned to the person who had thrown it. Louis ginned widely and I picked up a water bottle. 

"Bring it on Tomlinson" I growled and Smiled before I threw the now open water bottle at him. It landed in between the table and wall and splashed up water all over him. Elin and Manja was fleeing. Elin with her beloved chicken wings in one arm and Manja in the other. 

An apple hit my back and I turned around to be met by Harry. Oh He's going down. 

Niall Placed an orange in my hand and for two seconds I thought about how they got an orange to the venue in the middle of the summer and then threw it towards Harry. As I threw it a water bottle hit my knee and it splashed over me. 

I backed towards the wall. We were in a triangle. Louis, Zayn and Liam on one side, Me and Niall on one and Sabina and Harry by the door. But of course we had Elin and Manja that had climbed up on a big shelf watching the war. 

Niall grabbed me by the waist and pulled me behind the table that was pulled over. There we could find a bucket of fruits and water bottles. Perfect. 

First now I realized why the boys wore minimal clothing. It wasn't only because the obvious reason that it was incredibly hot outside but because they wanted to ruin minimal clothing. I Pulled my sweater over my head so I just wore my tank top. 

The war was intact for a full of an hour and a half. Me and Niall had come to the conclusion that I sucked at hitting stuff so he was throwing the fruits and I was providing him with them. As it was looking Louis' team was winning. It wasn't fair. They're three. 

The door flew open and we froze. In the door opening No other then the famous Paul higgins. He didn't look as happy as he does in pictures. Sadly. 

"Oh shit" Louis groaned. "Yes Louis" Paul said basically looking ready to kill. "Paul we'll clean up I promise" Louis promised. "He's lying" Elin said from the shelf. Louis slowly turned his head towards Elin in a dangerously slow phase and then stared her angrily. 

"I don't know if I should be surprised... I guess not, I was coming by to tell you, the hotel is finished and we have everything sorted" He said and sighed and then looked at Elin and Manja. "How did you guys get up there?" He asked Looking at Elin in pure confusion.

"In fear everything is possible" Manja said wisely. 

Everyone in the room turned to her. Mostly the boys that hadn't herd her speak a word yet. 

Paul shook his head. 

"What I was meant to say was, we are ready when you are" He said and walked out of the room shaking his head mumbling something about us being idiots. 

"You bad girls" Harry laughed and looked at me and Sabina. "Oh Harry haven't you heard? Good Girls aRE BAD GIRLS" Sabina sang and We burst out laughing.

We stood there soaking wet Basically dripping with fruits and water.

"I'll take up the offer on going to the hotel, You'll come with right sis?" Louis said looking at Elin she looked over at me. "I'll take her there after she've been cleaned up" Niall said answering for me. I looked up at him and he smiled brightly.

"Same for this one" Harry said and Sabina smacked his arm. "I can talk, Harry will offer his cloths for me" She said and smirked. This time Elin couldn't help but burst out laughing. "Oh come ON" She said and I nodded and patted her back but before my hand could touch her back she jumped away. 

"Oh no you don't! GO get cleaned up missy, see you later, Niall I kill you" And with that she was gone. She had literally danced through the door with Manja. 

Sabina disappeared with Harry and soon there were just me and Niall. I don't think I've been this nervous in my life. I knew nothing would happen but damn. 

"The shower is just in there, There should be some shampo and stuff there, I'll find some clothes while you shower" It wasn't a question it was a statement. I sighed and walked into the bathroom. 

"This will take years to get out of my hair" I grumbled trying to get the pineapple juice out of my hair. "Sorry" Niall shouted from the living room area. My ears heated up. I didn't realize he would be able to hear me from there. 

When I had finally go the last bit of orange out of my hair and felt clean again I stepped out of the shower. I was met by a peal of cloths. The sweat pants were slightly to big and so was the tank top but it fitted. I couldn't help to take a small sniff. 

Niall's calone was over the hole thing. 

The tank top was his American flag one. I had seen this on pictures and I got quite embarrassed that I got quite shocked and strucked by just that. 

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my hair. 

He stood there in just his boxers. Just starring at me. 

"I know, I know, I look like a drowned cat and a zombie without make up" I sighed and shook my head looking down. He let out a laugh. "You look beautiful Emma, Stunning" He said and before I knew it he was right beside me. He gave me a brief kiss on the cheek before he passed me into the shower. 

"If someone is looking like drowned cat its ME!" He shouted.

I laughed softly as I herd him start to sing some made up song about a man that is a cat that is a drowned cat. Very weird but so adorable.