Chapter Twelve - You Just Keep Poping Up In My Mind

Desaster. 

I was done with everything. 

A week after the Sunday when they left I had met up with other friends of mine all saying the same. It's not really their fault they're not directioners so how could they know. All of them said the same. 

"Hey, how was it at that concert?"

They would have the cheery voice as if they truly cared how the concert was. They would stare at me shocked when I broke down crying. They would ask why I was crying and I would just shake my head. 

I guess it would've been differen't if I were still in school. You know, not sitting home alone so much. It was horrible. Every turn I made they were there. All I did was trying to avoid him. Trying to forget. Because if I just forgot about him for a little while the pain would be gone.

I wouldn't meet up with either of the girls. They reminded me of him. The memories were the things I lived on. At night I could swear I could smell his calone or the warmth from his body. But when I opened my eyes no one was there. 

Sabina had called me one night. 

"I give up, Fuck this crap!" She had shouted and then rambled on about how the fans were being such asses that she wasn't even able to tweet about her life anymore. I felt bad for her. She had it much worse then me. 

I mean Harry had confirmed that she and he was dating. He tweeted about her and this made the directioners go mad. When it came to me. Niall hadn't confirmed or denied. But because the distance and that we didn't tweet anything about the other our relationship was a rumor that died. 

Some assumed it was a fling, Some assumed we had just been friends from the start, Some thought we had been a cover to cover Sabina's and Harry's relationships. There were options out of this world. Some were right thought. Especially when i wrote how I missed 'someone'.

After three weeks of this I gave up and called up Elin telling her we had to get out of town. It wasn't bearable anymore. When we were on it we had called up Sabina and Manja. We would drive up to my grandparents house at an small island just outside of Orskarshamn. 

There were barley any internet or connection out there nor a store or anything. If you needed something you simply had to take an half an hour drive to the city or take the boat. 

It was perfect in it's own little way. 

I had grown to hate the internet. Except twitter. I loved being on there still. Just because there I came close enough to actually feel like Niall were just gone for the day. Even if he wasn't that was okay for the moment. 

Tumblr were dead space for me thought. Being on there were deadly so was any kind of gossip sites or the news. Being on tumblr pictures from Stockholm would pop up every minute. The first few week I had really tried. The memories were fresh and I didn't miss him as much. But the weeks went on and it started to get harder and harder to see those couple pictures. So I gave up. 

So being in a place so isolated was perfect. It was perfect for everybody.

I would have an environment so I would be able to write, Sabina would be able to take her power walks and would be able to sunbath, Elin would be able to run around crazy and Manja... She would be our cuddle bear. 

None of my grandparents were home as they were down in Spain in their house there. I'm not Spanish just my grand parents have a house there. The house is a very modern house at this island and have four small houses close to it where we slept.

The kitchen was amazing and I baked and cooked for everybody. It was like a small piece of heaven. I never wanted to leave. 

So one day as I was sitting on my grandpas study Skyping Niall. Sabina were out sunbathing and Elin were sitting in the launge reading and Manja looking at some animal planet.