Chapter Twenty - Should I Stay Or Should I Go

That night me and Niall finally took our stroll through Milan. Just walking down a beach and a small part of the big city. He held my hand tightly and kissed me countless times. In my head all that went through was. This can't be real. 

I loved him so much that it couldn't even process it through my brain. In a way he brightened up my existence. By now he knew much like everything about me. We had spend two and a half hours just talking. 

Turns out Niall was bullied in kinder garden and that's when he decided that he wanted to become a singer to show the bullies. That he now had forgot the names of even their faces. That he was worth something and that it doesn't mater what people say about you. 

He finally got to know my troubled past. I had thought alot about my past. If I should really tell him or not. You know because it's my past it doesn't have anything to do with me Now. But I decided against it and told him everything. 

Afterwards he didn't say much he just hugged me and thanked me for sharing the story with him. I think in a way everybody got a story. It always had bad parts in them that's what made them stories. Everything can't be good forever. 

I have never had a date like that. We sat on the beach for a few minutes and watched as the sun setted slowly. He had placed his jacket over my shoulders and I felt so safe and everything in the world just seemed right. 

We walked all the way home to our hotel. Well we stopped three blocks away and called for Paul. Walking without security into the mass of fans would be disastrous. The fans yelled louder this time. Well it felt like it. 

As we got into the hotel we sat down in the bar and drank some drinks before bed. 

We didn't bother telling the others we casually just texted them telling them we were alright and that we would see them tomorrow morning. 

I sat down by the plasma window and just watched Milan. Maybe it's an artistic thing, I'm not sure, But I just found it very calming and I enjoyed just sitting watching the city. Niall sat down next to me and kissed my shoulder. 

"You're so different" He mumbled and I turned to him confused. "What I mean is that I haven't met, nor dated, anyone like you and I love you so much it's scaring me slightly" He mumbled and I smiled relieved slightly.

"It scares me too... You know you're so much better then I am so I'm scared you'll leave me for someone better" I whispered and he brought me closer to his chest. "Never in a million years, You're mine Emmy" He said almost possessively and kissed me deeply. 

---

When I woke up Niall's arms were wrapped around my waist. I smiled widely and turned so I could see him. He was still sleeping and looked so peaceful. I started to run my fingers through his hair remembering the night. 

I started to paint patterns with the freckles on his cheeks. They were the cutest things. 

"Good Morning Ems" He whispers and open his eyes. His eyes being clearer then usual. It melts my heart and I'm left with no words. He starts stroking my cheek and I can feel him studying my face. "Beautiful" He whispers and kiss me.

After and hour of cuddles we decide we have to get up. This being an awfully hard decision as it's more comfortable in the bed. We make oursellf ready slowly.

As I'm in the shower I find hickeys. One big one on my neck. To far out to be hid by my hair. Crap. I apply a hell of a lot of concealer and mange to conceal it. Thankfully.

At Ten o'clock we had to be at the stadium in which me and Niall groaned at. Niall loved to preform but we simply just wanted to spend as much time as possible with each other. He told me he got more nervous then ever to preform in front of me. 

As we arrived at the Stadium we had decided to go outside of our comfort zone. I had made it my goal for the fans to like me. Of course they wouldn't like me at first. I understood that but in time they would. 

The car stopped and we jumped out. The fans were screaming loud at the fence and Niall grabbed my hand kissing the top of it and we started walking towards them. I took deep breaths and told myself that it would pay off later. 

The scream escalated as we got closer to the fence. Paul and another security guy were next to us just in case. I leaned slightly behind Niall and he smiled at me. They all started talking to him at the same time and Niall's gaze went from one to another in a high phase. He pulled an sharpie out of his pocket and started signing things that were handed out to him. 

Suddenly I herd something. 

"Emma! You're so pretty!" I turned to the girl and noticed it wasn't just her shouting my name. Why? That literally makes no sense what so ever. NIall spoke up. "I think so too, She's gorgeous" Niall said and kissed my cheek in which I blushed. 

The girls went off in a choirs with aw's and I just blushed deeper. 

"Where did you get the short's?" One girl said. I couldn't hear her that well so I walked over. "What?" I asked and smiled. "Shorts? Where did you get them" She said and smiled equally. "Uhm... Monki... I think" I said not really sure looking down on the shorts. "They're really pretty" She said and I nodded.

"Yeah they were quite expensive when I first saw them so I waited them out till they were on sale" I said and chuckled lightly at myself. "I guess that were a bit of un necessary information but I hope it's fine with you" I asked the girl and she nodded. 

NIall walked over and grabbed my hand. "Time to go" He said and the girls frowned. "Bye!" He shouted and then we walked off. I waved tot he girl I had been talking to and Smiled brightly. 

I had concurred my fear. They were all so lovely I don't know what I had been so nervous about. As we walked Paul came over telling me how good I did. Niall smiled proudly at me. It had obviously been very important for him that the girl he dated went along great with the fans. 

Unlike Liam and Louis that hadn't really cared much for the fans. Of course they loved them but they found the hole girlfriend thing more personal and that it didn't mater if the girl went good with the job or not. But I think it was a plus. Now of course Liam didn't have a girlfriend. 

As we came in Zayn walked at us. 

"I saw you out there! You did amazing Emma!" He said and my mouth almost fell open. Zayn and I hadn't talked much but here he was telling me I did good aswell. "Thank you Zayn" I stuttered and looked at Niall. 

After that he walked out of the door picking up a cigarette and I scrunched my nose. 

"Niall if you ever start smoking I swear to god I'm dumping you in a heart beat" I said and he started laughing and slung his arm over my shoulders. "I will not, I promise" He said and kissed me playfully. 

Weirdo.

As we walked into the dressing room we found Sabina and Manja sitting discussing something I couldn't really catch. Niall disappeared off to what I assumed was Lou or maybe a sound check. I sat down next to Sabina. 

"What are you blabbing about?" I asked. "Not the huge hickey on your neck even thought I have a feeling we should" Sabina said and I felt my ears heat up. "What Sabina was meant to say was... Perrie's here!" Manja yelled whispered. My eyes widened. Maybe that was why Zayn talked to me... Maybe.

"So have you met her yet?" I asked and both of them shook their heads. "No Harry said she's only around Zayn" Sabina said. "But Zayn just walked out smocking so she's not with him" I said and they looked at me confused. "Maybe's she's with Lou..." Manja said. "Possible" Sabina said and I nodded. 

"Anyways! How was the date with josh yesterday?" I asked and Manja lit up. "So good! He's such an gentlemen you have no idea, he even won me an big elephant... Well Emma you already knows that" She said and smiled widely. "What? How does she knows?" Sabina asked and Looked at me.

"Josh asked me where to take Manja two days ago and he promised to send a picture later showing if she liked it or not" I explained. "Hey! I wanted that too!" She said and Manja shrugged.  

"We had a couple of serious talks and wer are actually on the same page really... He's really cute" She said and I smiled. "Mosh is it" I said and grinned she laughed. 

Her laugh was cut short as Elin walked in and behind her she walked in. Was it an Angel? Was It an Girl-band member? the world may never know.