Chapter FortyThree - Finally Some Peace (END)

Mars. New Year. New Hair. New Book. New Life.

Surprisingly My plan had worked. Well somewhat. My hair had disappeared quicker then I would've expected and I spent my last couple of week in school in my bed. I had got home schooled the last part so I was finally out of that hell house.

Me and Angela had worked our arses off getting the book out earlier then expected. At the moment for one case I'm at Radio One with Sabina and Elin.

"So you're realizing it when?" Nick asked and fiddled with some button's. "24th" I said and smiled really wide. "That's a week from now isn't it?" He gasped and I nodded happily. "Yes it is! I'm so exited!" I said.

"I think we need to talk about the elephant in the room" Nick suddenly said and I stopped breathing. Please do not be the minimal hair I have on the top of my head. "Niall Horan" I stared at my friend. Sabina and Elin was shooting death glares at Nick for that mater. "What happened" He asks and I take a deep breath. "I got sick" I said and with that the interview was over and I was rushed out of the building into the van.

"I can not believe he did that!!" Elin is basically growling and I lay a hand on her shoulder. "It was probably not his choice" I said towards her and the van take a turn to the left. "Well it was a duchy move anyways" Sabina said and I laugh. God how I love my friends.

At the moment I'm cancer free, growing hair in top rate. Which for the record is amazing.

I haven't talked or seen Niall since we broke up and it's been months. Honestly I'm quite scared to bump into him again. Through the girls I've herd hows he's doing and they say he's okay but that he misses me.

The thing is that I miss him too. But I can't have him this moment. It's not worth it. It's too much in to little time. The last few months I've been doing everything in my power to get over him. Even dated a few guys. Which for the record was terrible but I got a few friends over it. 

As in Connor Ball from the vamps. Such a nice guy and was amazing towards me even after I broke down crying. Not because of Niall but because I didn't have the time to have him as a boyfriend and that I didn't want to hurt him.

It was drama big time. 

Sabina and Harry was stronger then ever. Since their fight on tour there haven't been much of them . They get along perfectly. Honestly I'm quite surprised they haven't morphed into one person. They are tight and is actually living together as Sabina has moved over here just the other week. She will be studying a little bit at a university here in London.

Harry would call me every other week just talking. We are close as best friends he's a good lad. Sabina had found herself with Harry and the people that didn't see that the two was meant for each other are fools.

About Mosh was just high. Manja haven't yet moved over to Josh but we are all expecting it. She hasn't decided what to study or if she should take a year off or just take some curses. Anyways they were good.

I would talk to Manja and she would tell me about something that Josh has said or something he has done. He takes extremely good care of her and we are all grateful for that.

About Elin... Well...

She's a model traveling around walking runways slaying the models by the arse. Louis is not very fond of her job. If he could choose he would probably make her something that wasn't in the public. But as the rebellion she is she had casually ignored her big brother and continued her work.

On another note of her work. Elin have now her own fandom who stand by her side strong as hell.

A very special fan she has as well.