Chapter FortyOne - A Love Like War

Do I have everything. I look around in the hospital room I had spent about three weeks living in. I couldn't spot anything that belong to me just the old hospital things. Elin looked at me and smiled. The last week I had been spent planning with my doctor about exact dates for radiation and Chemo. It was nice to get down so the constant worry was kind of put down.

Niall had called me every morning and every night just checking up. I would join him in Australia in a week. So much wait.

The day we announced what was going on was horrible. For me it was something so personal and private that I wasn't really comfortable sharing it all. Thought I knew it was necessary. No mater what Niall was saying.

As everyone had got to notice what is happening I had got thousands of letters and massages and presents. Tanya and Jim even visited me in the hospital. My mother had been over here for the weekend checking up on me. Especially when there wasn't as many people around anymore.

Surprisingly the fans had been really nice to me. I expected them to send more hate then ever but they were so supportive and kind I was shocked. Of course there were those who claimed I finally got what I deserved. Did I deserve this?

"Aye? are you going to be able to walk or am I going to go get a wheelchair?" Elin asked and I stood up. Indeed my balance was off but I was getting there. "Get a wheelchair" I said. Even if I was getting there quickly I didn't want to take the chance to break my leg or something like that just before I'm off to Australia.

Dory came inside the room and gave me a massive hug. Of course I would see her again at radiation and etcetera but It felt a little emotional leaving her here. She had been so nice these weeks and Elin had helped me buy her bucket.

Elin came back into room and gave me a small nod. Time to leave. I gave the room a last glance before sitting down in the wheelchair and Elin rolled me out. When we came out there were actually a small group of people waiting there.

They kept their distance but They seemed to be on their toes wanting to say hi. I looked up at Elin and mumbled to her to stop. She immediately stopped.

"Hi Girls" I hummed happily and gave them a warm smile. This last week my energy had steadily got up and I needed to get back to talking to people. In the hospital I had felt surprisingly isolated. I wasn't allowed outside which had been quite hard for me as this autumn had been really sunny and warm compared to the icy sweden.

They glanced up at Elin and then gave me small smiles. I nudged Elin with mu elbow. She gave out a loud sigh and mumbled 'Niall's going to kill me' and then gave me a smile. Niall wouldn't dare kill Elin.

"So are you just going to stand there or come over and talk?" I asked the girls and they chuckled and walked over. They were all so very nice and god how I had missed talking to people. One girl asked if she could give me a hug and I just looked at her. Sure my chest was still sore but if she was just careful of course she could.

"I think I've seen you! Wait! I follow you" I burst out as a girl came over. Her hole face lit up and the girls around her moved away. "Elin! This is the girl that has an account dedicated to me! Ariel right?" I asked turning from Elin to Ariel who seemed to be on the edge to fainting.

"Yeah.. I'm Ariel.. I... I, I, I didn't know you noticed.. Woah" She gave in a huge breath. "You're like my favorite person on twitter love! Defiantly" I said and then stood up from my wheelchair. Much to Elin's worry. I gave her a hug. As tight as the pain would let me. "Thank you" She sniffled and I gave her the warmest smile I could make.

I brushed away her tears. "Don't cry" I whispered and smiled. "I love you" She whispered and I nodded. "I love you to darling, But now I have to go so any last things?" I asked looking at Elin who had opened the car door pointing with her hole body towards it. "A picture?" She asked and I nodded standing next to her.